A good alarm?

i hava installed a gemini alarm in my 09 hayabusa and the first week i had a major problem related to ecu. In addition, you lose qabout 10% of the power as usulally you suffer because of reliability issues.

you do not need an alarm. Buy 2-3 kryptonites and give your money for an insurance against theft

hook on a hack and put a cow in it. no one will ever steal your bike, i promise! :rofl:

cowsidecar.jpg

Best alarm is a good insurance policy and complete records on all the work you put into the bike including photos and reciepts. Bottom line is the better your bike is the better the criminal is that's looking to steal it. A good criminal can steal anything with any alarm. To be honest, the minute they steal it I don't want it back.

I would love to have a bomb in the gas tank just in case the wrong guy starts the bike though. Not strong enough to kill the bastard just enough to split his you know what! Of course I'm getting pretty old now and it would be my luck to forget to disarm it???

jeez! thx for posting video. Never saw that one before. Some people have nothin to lose i guess. As far as an alarm, anything to slow them down works. And its a glock 29 10mm by the way. Like you all said though, nothing will stop a determined criminal.

Can I have your busa when you are in jail for shooting someone without just cause? :poke:

I dont see how stealing someones bike equals threatening their life. ???

Gorilla alarm.. easy to install, loud,adjustable sensitivity and choice to have pager that works within 5 miles or so...
Posted via Mobile Device

Back