A Pain Poem by Boney Joe

blues.gif

<!--EDIT|boney1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066158806 -->

I think im changing the name of my bike to the suzuki hayabruisa lol
ok ononewheel i know who you are now well have to hook up and ride some time.

ouch... Glad you are ok dude! Looks like you are missing a mirror or two also.

Least you have the Winter to fix 'er and heal!

-Rip

I think im changing the name of my bike to the suzuki hayabruisa lol
ok ononewheel i know who you are now well have to hook up and ride some time.
Sounds good, I'm sure it would be a blastola. I am busy as hell lately. Getting married in less than two weeks. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head off, that's why I've been hounding Crayon to get this tat all drawn up.

Still trying to sell the bus, and the new R1 should be in near feb or march. So if I miss you this year I will hit you up in the spring. There might be some time after the honeymoon to go for a ride before the winter sets in.

Later
Jeff

Hi Boney 1

I was really impressed by the amount of protection you got
from your frame sliders. I dropped my busa on a bloody wet
white arrow at the end of my street doing about 10kph and I
probably did more damage ( at least to my pride ).

Having seen your sliders, I'm really interested in getting some,
do you have a web site address that I could look at where
you got them?

Cheers Jim.

I'll bite. Where exactly can I put the swingarm sliders? Also, I heard that with some sliders, you don't have to drill the plastics. Any help, anyone?

Hi Boney 1

I was really impressed by the amount of protection you got
from your frame sliders. I dropped my busa on a bloody wet
white arrow at the end of my street doing about 10kph and I
probably did more damage ( at least to my pride ).

Having seen your sliders, I'm really interested in getting some,
do you have a web site address that I could look at where
you got them?

Cheers Jim.
i got the complete set from totalperformanceracing.com you can visit his site or call 248-623-2104 ask for neil tell him boney joe from zelienople pa. sent you

I'll bite. Where exactly can I put the swingarm sliders? Also, I heard that with some sliders, you don't have to drill the plastics. Any help, anyone?
the swing arm sliders ar just slightly longer and heavier spools they bolt into the little holes on the swingarm near the back and they really work,keep in mind i have a 4 into 1 exhaust and i went down on the left side had their been a muffler there it would have taken the crash. as for sliders that dont require a hole in the plastic, well from what i heard dont try them they bolt on where the side plastic screwit and you have to drillout and re tap the hole. if you have any intention of doing ocasional stunts like wheelies rolling burnouts ect. then just buy a set and drill your plastic or buy a used set on ebay and drill them but the sliders look good and they saved me at least 1000 or more so its up to you.

joe

Nice Ass!!! Actually nice bruise, looks like I need to get some frame sliders. Cuz if that happened to you and nothing to the bike then I am sold. Good luck with the healing.

Back