Akrapovic INFO

Just ordered the last one available !
no: 5 in the US..

Can you folks post your Dyno results so we can all share info, thanks ahead of time...

Also please post what you set your fuel maps to. Thanx guys from those of who can't afford to do the research yet gain from your posts here.

Received the pipe today it is very nice looking....

Dyno runs next week will post results...

Ok guys,
I just had the pipe installed and added the power commander today. It looks and sounds great. They are going to play around with the mapping and dynotuning more over weekend, I will let you guys know how it goes, I'm very happy so far, it feels like I have gained a lot. I will let you know the numbers after weekend.

TeamHayabusa, I am very interested in the Akropovic exhaust system with a PCII. The PCII comes this week. I look forward to your post of the results from the weekend. I hope you post a 8 - 10 hp increase!

TeamHayabusa, I am very interested in the Akropovic exhaust system with a PCII. The PCII comes this week. I look forward to your post of the results from the weekend. I hope you post a 8 - 10 hp increase!

Did some more dyno testing today...
ECC997a eddy current dynamometer
Yoshimura box
Stock 132.9 rwhp
BMC Street air filter 4 more horse
Akrapovic Race System 6 more !
142.8 rwhp

map settings were 0 +10 0

Runs Great...
This aint no Dynojet.

You are correct, the Factory Dyno is much more accurate. It does not attempt to "correct" for frictional losses in the final HP output. It gives true RWHP. To get your figures close to the DJ # add about 20%

For the info on my numbers here
they are unfornately I don't know
what the bike was stock. Dynojet
Numbers:
167.7 hp and 101.8 Torque.
PC Commander
Akropovic Race system
airbox mod

Back