All I can say is WOW!

J'Man

Registered
The more confident I get each day the more this bike scares me! I'm learning more and more on how to harness the powerband at lower speeds and I just can't believe how this thing pulls! Now I see why all of us are adicted. :bowdown:

Any other newbie's out there discovering the same thing?

:poke::laugh:

noob.jpg

Last edited:
The more confident I get each day the more this bike scares me! I'm learning more and more on how to harness the powerband at lower speeds and I just can't believe how this thing pulls! Now I see why all of us are adicted. :bowdown:

Any other newbie's out there discovering the same thing?

YES!!!

By "newbie", you mean new to the Busa, not to riding, right?

Now you see why every Busa pilot has this look :laugh: permanently on his/her face!:thumbsup:

I felt the same way the day I brought my 08 home. It scared the C@%p outta me and I didnt even get into that much,I darn near let go of the handlebars it pulled so hard.:laugh:.

From another newbie to BUSA, I can see this bike will take a lot of self control but I won't have enough :laugh:

It gets better. Wait until the first time she pulls the front tire off the ground at around 9,000 RPMs in 1st. I wasn't launching well, but if you watch my first run on the video the front comes off the ground at 50-60' down the track (1:34 - 1:36). That was leaving the line at idle. She'll do that on the street as well.

Click here to watch Hayabusaorg--the-Strip

Last edited:
I got mine a couple weeks ago. I remember the first time my front tire lifted up. I almost had to pull over and discard my underwear! I still can't believe how well it pulls in all gears.

i thought i had gotten used to mine, but a very late winter storm, plus a stupid ****up of mine during an oil change had me off her for about 3 weeks.....
and when i got back on her two days ago i swear she got faster!!!

OMG I thought for sure that I was never mind. This is cool. My intimidation has come back but, I'm using the power of that to take baby steps also. I'm considering handle bar belts to hold my hands in place. I don't like the jump it will make some times from switching gears to quickly. I have learned I can't do that yet. small steps, small steps.

Back