All I can say is WOW!

The more confident I get each day the more this bike scares me! I'm learning more and more on how to harness the powerband at lower speeds and I just can't believe how this thing pulls! Now I see why all of us are adicted. :bowdown:

Any other newbie's out there discovering the same thing?

Always respect the power of this thing....it can kill ya, real quick if ya don't!

I was cruising the other day at 70, barley flinched my wrist and in seconds, she was at 100. I was very impressed. If I miss a couple days of riding, it is like a whole new experience. There is nothing like having the adrinaline shackes everytime I get off of her.

The more confident I get each day the more this bike scares me! I'm learning more and more on how to harness the powerband at lower speeds and I just can't believe how this thing pulls! Now I see why all of us are adicted. :bowdown:

Any other newbie's out there discovering the same thing?

Nothing like enjoying your toys. :thumbsup:

next time say BUSAWOW!!:beerchug::bowdown:

Did you know the shamwow guy got arrested for assault and battery last night? I guess he was with a stripper or a prostitute I forgot which one exactly, and she was kissing him and bit his tongue on purpose, so he punched her and it landed him in jail, they both went to jail actually with the same charges.

Last edited:
Back