Another busa rider tragedy

Prayers sent

Prayer.jpg

my buddy did the exact same thing.. only we weren't traveling but 30mph or so.. a semi was in front of him, and there was a vehicle stopped in the left lane.. the semi abruptly made a move to the right lane and leaving my buddy and the grand am.. luckily he's exp. in the stoppie biz and was able to control it to a certain extent and only tap the car and drop the bike.. but none the less.. be careful.. folk's aren't paying any attention the majority of the time..
argue.gif

My condolences to the friends/family of said rider.. shame he was only minding his own biz....

Very sad - RIP.

This is the 3rd recent fatal motorcycle accident I've heard of in the last 2 days. What looked like a modified R1 got rear-ended near me (northern VA) this weekend, by a van. And another rear-end accident occurred over the weekend in West Virginia that threw the rider into the on-coming traffic and he was immediately ran over. And now this one. Scary to think how many of these occur in a typical weekend nation wide. Actually I don't think I want to know.

Many, but of course not all, accidents can be contributed to other traffic. Due to the heavy traffic congestion in my area I only ride for recreation (no commuting), but even so, traffic is getting so bad it's sometimes tough to reap any fun out of even occasional riding.

To help stack the odds in my favor a bit, I purposely select less traveled times and less traveled roads, to steer clear of as much traffic as possible.

"Do what's necessary to fly another day."

Gen. Chuck Yeager

bud passed away going around a garbage truck not being able to see what was in front...

watch for blind spots.

Back