Are you to blame, even a little?

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Seen today in Laguna Beach. This pic is taken at the beach. At the beach people! Are you to blame even a lil for this treatment of motorcycles? Do you blip your throttle, rev it up under overpasses or just have insanely loud pipes because they "save lives". Now Lamb knows that a Harley type bike is pictured but thought it would be appropriate to post on a moto site anyway.

It appears to be easy to take away "our" rights by the local establishment and we have noone to blame but ourselves. Please think twice about how the motorcycles are perceived before deciding to hoon it up in your town. Before you know it, motorcycles themselves could be legislated right out of existence.

parking meters laguna beach.jpg

My car is louder than my Busa, ill be right there to get em to ban 4 wheels too:whistle:

what about stock bikes, many of them are as quite as stock cars. Seems like they're just bein cranky to me

Last edited:
Big gov doing it again wonder why everyone is buying guns:whistle: their fault our problem someone should play gabage can smash on them:rofl:

if thats a public street, that sign is against the law:rulez:
please tell me more about this pic. nothing ticks me off more that crud like this! :tantrum:
i would like the name of the busness where the pic was taken, the date it was taken. i will sic the legislative taskforce on them. im not kiddin, that kind of discrimination is unacceptable! :tantrum:
some may giggle, ha ha harley guys. but HELLO not even a scooter is allowed to park!
ooo and that looks like a public parking meter! :tantrum:

Too many laws as it is. Laguna is pretty high class, kind of would expect those laws to creep up in that town.
Posted via Mobile Device

if thats a public street, that sign is against the law:rulez:
please tell me more about this pic. nothing ticks me off more that crud like this! :tantrum:
i would like the name of the busness where the pic was taken, the date it was taken. i will sic the legislative taskforce on them. im not kiddin, that kind of discrimination is unacceptable! :tantrum:
some may giggle, ha ha harley guys. but HELLO not even a scooter is allowed to park!
ooo and that looks like a public parking meter! :tantrum:

Dude it's in the 300 to 1600 block of cliff ave. laguna beach ca.

Both sides of the street, big as day. By the way it's $2.00 for 1 hours parking, and dont think about pulling up after someone pulls away and using their remaining time. Those suckers will 0 the time out when someone pulls out of the spot. It does have a credit card slot though. LOL

Last edited:
thank you Lamb. i will be making some calls in the morning! too bad Quig passed away. he would have had fun with this one.
ok, i'll keep yall posted on my actions.

you can not ban motorcycles from any part of a public street.:rulez:

Lamb it wasn't me, I have the stockers... Not to mention I haven't been to Laguna before...

Seen today in Laguna Beach. This pic is taken at the beach. At the beach people! Are you to blame even a lil for this treatment of motorcycles? Do you blip your throttle, rev it up under overpasses or just have insanely loud pipes because they "save lives". Now Lamb knows that a Harley type bike is pictured but thought it would be appropriate to post on a moto site anyway.

It appears to be easy to take away "our" rights by the local establishment and we have noone to blame but ourselves. Please think twice about how the motorcycles are perceived before deciding to hoon it up in your town. Before you know it, motorcycles themselves could be legislated right out of existence.

Unclesteve does not hoon it up and Unclesteve does not think motorcycles will go away. Unclesteve hopes :laugh:

omg. thats crazy. id park my bike there on purpose. just to piss someone off. you cant ban anything from parking on the side of the road. its public property. taxes pay for the road. anyhow id like to fight that ticket in court. id be interested to hear what a judge would say.

hell i could print out some of them stickers that says motorcycles only no cars allowed and stick them on those meters...cover up the existing ones:rofl::rofl:

the only no parking sign i follow are the legal govnt. no parking (2, 3 or 4 wheels) signs.

Here in Hollywood, FL., the beach area has specific spots for bikes. They're generally metered while the ones for cars are the 'pay at machine and put ticket in window' type.
Hard to believe a ban on bikes could happen in a public area. ???
Not to imply you made this up.

Both my bikes are relatively quiet, but got thrown out of a Marriot marina with the boat! :laugh:

"Quiet" is open to ones interpretation. I find it hard to believe they could legally enforce this.
Now take away the noise part of it & it would be legit. Either way it's biker BS!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have Stock Exhaust. Look up the Southpark Harley Episode about this................Very Funny

lol i pic show harley so we are good there plus i have after market pipes. but they are not as load as some harley :cheerleader:

Back