Are you to blame, even a little?

Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen .
I'd park there on purpose and wait to see what happened !

Many developments here in SoFla will not allow even a scooter past the gate . My brother has to park his scooter outside by security post and walk in to see my mom.
Same goes for trucks with writing on side of them or boats .
Things are getting crazy .

I have a question ??? ? The sign says "QUIET ZONE, MOTORCYCLE PARKING PROHIBITED".

Soooooooooo, since it doesn't say NO MOTORCYCLES ALLOWED does that mean the motorcycles in Kale-phonia make noise when parked or is that TWO different references :whistle:

I dont rev the hell out of my bike and both pipes are fairly quiet too.... But if it was night time.... I can see them stickers being removed!:whistle:

Its a sign of things to come :whistle: And since we're a tiny minority, we're going to have to bend over and take it...whatever "it" may be :banghead:

Last edited:
OK, The gauntlet has been thrown down! Whats the prize for a pic of their busa parked in one of those spots???:poke:

1. usually no parking signs have a code, either a state vehicle code CVC, or a city/municipal code......these sticker do not, maybe they are fake. put there by the local residents.

2. a city parking ticket will have you fighting it in traffic court, they are probably sending you to IRvine court.....either way, they are not going to be too friendly to outsiders coming in and disturbing the locals. Laguna Beach is pretty high income area,they will have no problem fighting you in court...

The signs look pretty fake to me. Like the resident who lives there had them printed up and put them there. Probably tired of his dishes falling out of the cabinet when a Harley pulls up.:laugh:

Sounds to me like we need to gather a bunch of riders, go to that specific spot and do some rev limiter burnouts...

The signs look pretty fake to me. Like the resident who lives there had them printed up and put them there. Probably tired of his dishes falling out of the cabinet when a Harley pulls up.:laugh:

Or the car alarms going off when a loud bike passes....Priceless when done in a crowded parking garage! :laugh:

Sounds to me like we need to gather a bunch of riders, go to that specific spot and do some rev limiter burnouts...

Even joking, this is what Lamb is talking about. A group of girls or a couple Ferraris go by in a parade when getting ready to leave and there is one a$$hat in the group who high revs his junk. Apparently thinking his stuff sounds "incredible". please think twice, then think three times, then don't do it, cause it reflects on all of us.

The Irvine court would love to see you, they have nothing better to do than regulate and fine your butt right out of existence. Fighting this would be rather pointless. As for the stickers being put there by residents.........interesting.........they are very thin and highly glued, Lamb tried to peel up a corner and got nothing, it just sort of flakes off a millimeter at a time. Even getting one would take some time.There are hundreds of them, so the job would be a large task. It would be fun to put no car parking stickers over them though..........that would be a hoot!

Even joking, this is what Lamb is talking about.

Ill just rev limit it so much they will be begging me to "park" my bike just so the engine gets shut off. Parking = Engine off. You would think they would want to encourage parking if they didnt want to hear the engine running ;)

Some of the replies in this post are some of the reasons I wish I would have bought the Concours 14 over the 'Busa. :sulk:

Back