ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG! NEED TA VENT IT OUT!

Holy poop... I have to admit man, that is a week I would never want to have. I would suggest the drink today...
smile.gif

A little scotch will calm you down.

Man!.....I thought bad things come in three's....For you, I think you have the "bad things come in sevens" virus. Be cool, kick back and relax! You deserve it bro!!

God Bless to you and yours...

Dan

Ice I am sorry to hear you had a bad week. When I get to work (BARTENDER) I will pour you a drink or 2 or 10
40__s.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
drinka.gif
( I don't but I don't think it'll be hard to find someone too drink-em)
face7.gif
Hope you have a better week next week. Keep your chin up and keep smilin
biggrin.gif

Bro, glad you're alright but I think you're missing something. You almost left this place but your guardian angel was clocked in and on his shift. You should be shouting THANK YOU JESUS!!! because he looked after you bro, all things leading up to the greatest of all blessings...continued life. I don't think anyone saw that, think it was ironic that your truck cut off, the tornado (that rips homes from their foundations) misses you by feet and all it does is spit on you. Bro I'm getting goose pimples thinking about what just happened in you life. So for all the lil unimportant things, thank God that he looks after us regardless of the circumstance. Glad you're okay and alive to head butt ya boy and get you new protective gear.

God bless,
Angelo

You were definitely blessed...All that happened put you and others at risk...And the closest you came was the fall on the bike...Everything that you lost or damaged can be replaced...Yeah it may take some time but they can be replaced...Especially thank God for killing your work truck for that bit of time...That could be the difference in you being here to rant...So now what were you ranting about anyway...That's right God is good...  
evil.gif
(excuse my emoticon)...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084931380 -->

Back