Best Sounding Pipes For Hayabusa

c0dblack

Registered
Exhaust Pipes For Hayabusa

Hello again everyone. I would like to get some opinions regarding an exhaust system for my 2005 Hayabusa. I have narrowed it down to the Yoshimura TRS and the R-22 exhaust. I haven't heard either on the Busa but I am looking for a deep throaty sound. Can anyone shed some light on which of these pipes would sound the best?

Thanks again in advance.

Last edited:
Alienhead sounds fantastic but it's on the loud side...

I have RS3's on mine now but I haven't ridden it since the exhaust swap.

I'm riding w/ a single TRS full system... people say that it sounds like a sonic blast when I fly past them. At idle it's quiet enough not to piss anyone off.

Tsikigi Spec 2

346.jpg

100_0221__Large_.jpg

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

A Pair of Heddman exhaust tips clean up the look of the Bike and sound awesome. Power Commander to help get rid of the Backfire and your good to go.

===================================================================

000_2672.jpg

MISTY ALL AROUND 012.jpg

I like the way the Yosh systems sound on 'Busas. Good luck with making the deciision on which one to get.

Hindle oval 4into1 all the way. Make sure to get the bigger pipe system 2.25" for the best performance gains. Don't waste your time with slip-ons.

R-22 i have that one.Love it compared to my friend's TRS.R-22 is a newer model.Its X factor for BLING is awesome.Can see you teeth:laugh:

well I had a 2005 busa with a full akrapovic evo exhaust. As far as I'm concerned it sounded better than anything I've ever heard on a busa....very deep and grunty at idle and low speeds....like a damn race car when it was WOT. I have a turbo bike now but I plan to pick up a GEN 2 or some sort of all motor busa eventually. The akrapovic is what I will be putting on it as well. Not to mention I saw a 10HP increase on the dyno with the exhaust and PCIII and I had a 240 rear size tire. I got numerous compliments on my exhaust as I was the only one around town with that setup. It sounded leagues above what the Yoshimura did....alot more grunt and not as raspy

Last edited:
it's funny that most of the replies are not related to what question you have. :poke::laugh:

I don't know which of the two Yoshi systems you mentioned sounds "better". Different people like different exhaust tones. Your best bet is to run across someone that has the system on their bike and hear for yourself which sounds better to you. :beerchug:

Oh yea, Brock's exhaust systems rock :cheerleader:

Back