BEWARE NOR-CAL-SACRAMENTO RIDERS

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Just got a Call from a Good Friend of mine this Evening. He Lives in the Antelope area of Town Near my house. Came home late last night. Parked his Custom HOG in the Driveway. Walked in the House. Crashed on the couch. Woke up the Next Morning. BIKE IS HISTORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said he got home around 2:30 AM last Night. Woke up around 9:00 A.M.

This was a $30,000 Custom Harley. You know, The kind you see in Chopper Magazines. He always parks it in the Garage. One Slip-Up and they got him. I HATE THIEVES !!!!!!!!!!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

This IS NOT THE BIKE. But it is Extremely Similar !!! Imagine this bike without the Rear Fender. Same Paint Wheels and Exhaust..........

flashRight.jpg

That sucks for him. My busa got stolen last tuesday. I had mine locked up to the best of my abilities. It sucks but if they want it, they will find a way.

That sucks for him. My busa got stolen last tuesday. I had mine locked up to the best of my abilities. It sucks but if they want it, they will find a way.
Apparently, they didn't have to work very hard on this one. A 30K custom unlocked in a driveway with the owner 'crashed out on his couch at 2:30 a.m.' Was probably followed home...

Back