Beware Of Houston

OB_A Daddy Busa

Registered
WARNING I WAS IN HOUSTON,TX.LAST NIGHT OUT AT THE ST.RACES ON
HOLMES ROAD AND RACED MY BUSA AGAINST ONE OF THERE SO CALLED FAST
BUSA,S. THEY TRIED TO PULL THE MOST COUNTRY B.S. THAT I,VE EVER SEEN I WE GAVE THEM THE MOVE AND STILL
PUT 8 BIKES ON THERE PIECE OF SH*T THAT THEY THOUGHT WAS FAST.THEN THOSE PU**Y,S CRIED AND WOULDN,T PAY
UP JUST LIKE A BUNCH OF BI**HES THAT,S RITE I SAID BI**H.(IF ANY OF YOU
FU**S FROM HOUSTON WANT TO BRING THOSE WEAK *** BIKES UP TO
DALLAS . I DARE YOU TO TRY THAT SH*T YOU PULLED THERE, HERE)SO I JUST
WANTED THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW BIG OF A BUNCH OF
PU**Y,S YOU ARE.YOU BETTER BE GLAD THE COPS SHOWED UP OR I WOULD
HAVE GOT MY MONEY.SO TO THE REST OF ALL YOU RACERS DON,T WASTE
YOUR TIME IN HOUSTON THEY WON,T PAY UP.THEY JUST TALK ALOT OF SH*T
ABOUT HOW FAST THEY ARE AND WASTE YOUR TIME WHEN YOU COULD BE
OUT MAKING MONEY AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT BULL SH*T.BUY THE
WAY IF THE GUY I RACED READS THIS (F**K YOU PUNK)

Its nice to give someone a nice *** whoopin, especially when they get the move. I know some of you guys that were there read this board, so explain yourselves.

When we use to race for money cars/bike,street racing we always had someone else hold the money before the race that way you will not have fights over a couple of hundred of dollars and the rules was aways set before the race,either two out of three or what ever and a hand shake did the deal unless the person red flagged at the starting point.

I know the type. Where I live (Detroit area) this sometimes happens, and sometimes gets out of hand. When things get violent, it ruins it for everyone. Most of the people out there know this, and try to keep things under control. In addition, a few bad apples such as the ones you raced will keep others from frequenting the area, making the locals take action if their "action" is taken away. Street racing comes with MANY risks, not getting paid is just one of them. Like Cisco says, always have a neutral party hold the money, and have them waiting just past the finish line.

We tried to get someone to hold the money but we did not know anyone there they all seemed alittle shiffty if you know what I mean.

They tried to tell me I crossed the line like we were at a track or someting saying if you cross the line you loose I have never heard of anything like that in street racing hell they even lined me up right on the line they said I crossed the only reason they did that was because they had pistons and the works with a 6 over arm on a street tire I was on a slick so I gave them the move and drove by and just kept going I must have had 8 or 10 bikes on him at the other end they were pissed cause they got hustled and did not want to pay so they made up some bullshit rule after the race, chicken **** if you ask if you race and loose you pay that is the only rule!!!!!!

What kind of lame excuses did they come up with, or was it just an outright refusal to pay ? How much money involved ?

I would like to hear more about this from you. I have been invited to go down to Holmes Road but if this is what I can expect, then I will just pass. I don't need the hassle if they can't take a loss.They dildn't ask you to pay since they say you lost. Sounds like they fell victim to the game they were trying to play on you. Maybe we can get together and discuss it sometimes.Im only 88 miles east of you.

Back