Bike stolen tulsa 2-28-2006

really sorry to hear. Post it everywhere so people know what to look for.
mad.gif

Tulsa must have a Busa theft ring , Mine was stolen @2:45 in the afternoon from a work parking lot . I have seen 4 other bikes stolen from in Tulsa in the last few months .

I say we get a donor busa and pack it with explosives and let the bike theives have it .

Mark

Sorry for your loss... Insured? Oh and did anyone see 2 wheel tues last night? Most likely city to get your scooter stolen is Honolulu! Lots of aloha over there ... punks!
mad.gif
they are ruining everything! I think the most active theives in Honolulu were 2 very large Samoans I read about in the news paper, who who drive up in a van, broad daylight even at busy shopping centers, alarm going off and all ... pick up a whole bike throw it it the van and drive off!
mad.gif
Dont leave bikes out doors if at all possible and chain it to something is about the best u can do.
rock.gif

mad.gif

Tulsa must have a Busa theft ring , Mine was stolen @2:45 in the afternoon from a work parking lot . I have seen 4 other bikes stolen from in Tulsa in the last few months .

I say we get a donor busa  and pack it with explosives and let the bike theives have it .

Mark
wasnt yours the 06 black one you just got a couple of months ago and when was it stolen and where

I say we get a donor busa  and pack it with explosives and let the bike theives have it .

Mark
wasnt yours the 06 black one you just got a couple of months ago and when was it stolen and where
I Had 04 LE stolen in Sept 05 ,8282 S Memorial @ 2:45 PM
I replaced that bike with 06 Blk/Gry in Nov. 05

I seen 3 other Busa's stolen in Tulsa since my Red 04 LE was stolen in Sept

Mark

Damn! When I bought my old Duc in '02, the insurance agent said to keep it chained because, in Philly, they'd pull up in a pickup, drop a mattress next to the bike, then lift and slide it into the bed. I hope you find it and the people who took it.
rock.gif

Hey Lucky big props to you for helping me out with my small problem, while you're going through this. I hope they find your bike though. And them bastiges need to be drug through the streets.

Back