Busa Bash

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Just found out that I will be building a Best Buy in Waynesville NC and should be heading there the end of March. This puts me 40 miles from heaven (The Dragon). Looks like if the dates work, I will be there. I may have some room for people with sleeping bags in my RV should they be unable to get a hotel room.

Just found out that I will be building a Best Buy in Waynesville NC and should be heading there the end of March.  This puts me 40 miles from heaven (The Dragon).  Looks like if the dates work, I will be there.  I may have some room for people with sleeping bags in my RV should they be unable to get a hotel room.
sweet i might take you up on it. i was just going to sleep in the back of my excursion. but if you still have room when i hopfully get there that would be more fun and probably more comfortable
ThumbsUp.gif

chris

Well, supposedly this thing sleeps 10 and I dont have that many friends. Will have to park it at the RV park about 5 miles from the Hotel everyone will be at though. Us Colt fans have to stick together anyways!

Back