Kansas City Bound

here's a map for you. It has street view also.

picture004.jpg

picture005.jpg

Kansas City's not that bad. There's only certain areas of the city that are a little shady. But that's everywhere.

Kansas City's not that bad. There's only certain areas of the city that are a little shady. But that's everywhere.
Don't go foolin' around Troost, Prospect, or south Main at night. I lived in "Downtown" KC for a few months, and seen a few of the buses from those routes with bullet holes in them. :laugh:

I grew up three blocks East of Prospect, on South Benton never had a problem, but I was out South. Now I'd be leary from about north of 39th street.

You will be 5 min. away from my house!:thumbsup: It's a nice part of town, so no worries there. You should follow omslaw back from the bash. We will have a great time while you are here.:beerchug:

QUOTE=BusaWizard;1958649]Kansas City's not that bad. There's only certain areas of the city that are a little shady. But that's everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Yes, as long as you stay out of Mission Hills, Leawood, slums like that you will be OK.:laugh:

I'm here in KC. Bring the two wheeled lady and we'll show you around. We do a lot of eating around here. Food is a great excuse to use as riding destinations. Take Greg up on the alphabet ride. We can round up some folks for that and a few other trips as well.

Bike night is every Thursday...can't miss that!

Things are looking better already :laugh: Can't wait to meet you all!

QUOTE=BusaWizard;1958649]Kansas City's not that bad. There's only certain areas of the city that are a little shady. But that's everywhere.

Yes, as long as you stay out of Mission Hills, Leawood, slums like that you will be OK.:laugh:[/QUOTE]Yea no kidding, hate to hit by a Rolls Royce or a Bentley. Might get to race a Porsche or Lambo though.:thumbsup:

He'll have to go by Smithers shop also. And Gates BBQ, Try Haywards to, it's good BBQ.

Last edited:
Back