Cams are Dialed

Did a little drag racing last night. I had one little problem after another but I had a lot of fun. Took a good friend of mine with his Busa and out of 50 bikes we finished 1st & 2nd. I red lighted giving him the win.(this time!)
Before I went to the track I changed all my clutch spring and put more weight on my lockup. It was like learning to race an all together new bike.
I lost My airshifter on the first pass and had to foot shift the rest of the night. My on board compressor burnt up loosing all air pressure. It was junk and I'm putting a new better one on today.
My bike was running 7 to 8mph more then the stock ones. I played a little with buttons on the pw2 and found two tenths but ran out of time because of eleminations.
That tells Me I still have a long way to go on the Map beforte I start seeing any real good hp.
I was only running 9.40's(hahaha...I think that is a joke!).
But like I said it's going to take time tweaking here & there...no need to give up now.
I had problems hooking up and only had one 1.60 short time.
It was hard trying to find a good rpm launch at and track was slick. I'm going to take a length out of My chain later today also. That should help.

If I take away all the BS I had....It looks like My bike will run 9. 00's.

I don't think I can quite make into the 8's with this setup?

I'll need to add a little more compression do that.

Back