CHECK OUT THE NEW MOD'S

BLU88

Registered
JUST WANTED TO POST SOME PICS WITH SOME OF THE MODS THAT I HAVE DONE.
smile.gif

HOPEFULLY THE PICS WILL WORK.

busabrk1.jpg

And if u notice all the reflectors are gone.. lol
sorry for such a big pic, not to good with sizing.
and for the photoshprs if u know how to lighten the pics up u can.. thanks.

ALSO JUST WANTED TO THANK BT,FSTBUSA AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR HELPING ME WITH MY DECISION ON THE BROCK HINDLE.
THE FIT AND LOOK I THINK IS AWESOME .. EVEN BETTER THAN THAT THE WEIGHT LOSS IS INCREDIBLE. JOSE

Very nice. I like the black/blue scheme and I like the carbon can. But why the street smart series? Isn't that too darn quiet. Why not let 'er rip!

Bike looks good man. But why is your helmet across the street in the grass...?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Nicely done... Any problems with the install? I'm gettin' ready to put mine on and would appreciate any headsup you can provide.

havent had much time lately so a friend hooked me up with the dealer and he hardly charged me ... he said it is one of the easiest and one of the most well made system he has put on in a long time. good luck with the install.

he also did the tecka remapp for free. that was an even better bonus.

Nice exhaust. I have the full yosh himount 4-2-1, I am thinking about doing a big bore kit down the road and then getting the hindle setup.

one day i think i want to get the big bore .. rich.. ford now just want to get used to it how it is..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice looking exhaust.  How does your bike run having the tecka map done.  Did you ever consider getting a PC??

BLKBLU... I DID CONSIDER GETTING A PCIIIR.. JUST DICIDED TO GO WITH THE TECKA REMAPP. IT RUNS GREAT WITH THE REMAPP AND IT PULLS HARDER THAN IT DID BEFORE , SO WITH THE REMAPP AND THE PIPE. IT IS AWESOME.

THE SOUND OF THE PIPE IS SWEET, IT IS NOT OVERBEARING AT IDLE BUT WHEN U GET UP IN IT U KNOW IT. NICE AND THROATY. I LIKE IT ..... WILL TRY TO GET IT TO THE DYNO SOON WILL LET YALL KNOW WHAT IS DOES.
biggrin.gif

REALWORLD POWER IS VERY GOOD.

love the carbon... I have the carbon on my 40th also.
tounge.gif

Nice looking pipe, I have the HMF polished alum. on order.What about this teka remapp never heard of that b 4,Please enlighten me.???

Back