Combat commuter (pix)

drfbusa

Registered
Found this on the web.  Aint no one gunna cut this rider off in traffic.  This ones for the parking lot pimps out there...

(sorry if its a repost)

Combat_motorcycle.jpg

LOL... you try to ride that thing around and you would be surrounded in a heart beat if not shot before you could even get off. Funny pic!!

isnt that the new bike Rambo has in his upcoming "no Im not dead yet-but after this movie you may want to kill me" film next year??
guns.gif

Its one of those special Navy Seal/SPECOPS deep insertion bikes...
No way! That thing is fake as helll, how are you going to ride it not to mention how you would engage a target with the crew served weapon that's mounted to what the handle bars?
hang on a second there gunny...i'm seem to recall of my old usmc days a 'lil dirtbike mounted recon crew known as "The 7th Calvary".....and as a machinist?...that shiod don't look fake to me and seems very possible...as i immediately picked up on the fact that the butstock of the weapon is positioned right where a hard breast guard could pick up an inter-locking butt-stock...and the weapon could be mounted to a universal ball mount clean through the steering stem...enabling the pilot to both shoot and steer...add a sheath for a shoulder mounted and a small rpg rig for 90deg left/right deployment and viola...a two wheeled terror from hell in the right hands...looks like the right stuff to me!
laugh.gif

Back