correct hayabusa color/info update

I have some web space available. If you want, let me know, and I can set up a display for them with little trouble.

If it's a go, let me know and I'll post my info, or you can zap me on the mailing list. Also, let me know if you'd want all photos dumped into a single page, or spread out . . . I figure since everyone will want to see them all, the dload time will be the same regardless, hehe.

Selva

Thanks Vegasdude. Well done. Let us know right away when & where we can see the pics. I've been watching the Suzi web site hoping their webmaster has his head screwed on tight. So far nothing from them.

There are a bunch of us waiting for info on the 2k Bus.

Vegas Dude, If you send me the pictures through email at petras@cyberbeach.net I will put them up on my website because I have plenty of space to waste. So as soon as you send them to me, They'll be up right away. Thanks alot.

Ok suzuki2000, i have sent them. I sent about 24 pictures. I even included the TL1000 and the new GSXR750. I took every angle I could. Please put a post up to let me and the others know that you have them and where to go look. Everyone Enjoy.!!

Thanks Vegas - I've been climbing the walls today anxiously waiting to see them!

Same here Todd...been waiting all day for this!
Thanks Vegas & Suzuki 2000 for putting them up.
My money is on the red/silver,but i'll have to see!

Great - just want we wanted to hear. :( Some of us are sitting at our PC's WAITING and WAITING. Vegas - if you send me the pics I can have them posted in 10 minutes!

tds@brightok.net

i know, i know, i hav'nt left my screen for the last hour and a half. i've got first choice of colour at the only suzuki dealership in my city. so i'm still waiting, it's almost like being a kid again waiting for your presents on christmas morning.

maniac

Thanks alot Vegas!
Your the man for following through with this.
That should hold me over until 11 :)
The red one is mine! :) :)

Back