crossing fingers and taking prayers

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok as most who visit here know our granddaughter was on transplant list.. well things got critical and she was moved to the top of the list 3 days ago.

A liver just came available and we will know in the next 90 minutes if it is a match and viable. (Dr flew out on a charter jet about 4 minutes ago with a team to pick it up)

Mixed emotions because this means someone lost their child.... but may have hope for another...

going to be a long night....

You have my Prayers my brother. This has been a long road for you, Things will look up from here.

As sad as it is for the other family, the loss of one life may save the life of another.

I have my fingers crossed for you and your family and prayers have been sent bro. I hope it all works out.

hope its a match and the tragic loss for the one family can help make a much happier situation for your family. thoughts are with you :thumbsup:

Randy: Best wishes for all the best news. Good luck; I'm thinking of you and yours.

Can't wait to hear the forthcoming news.

Its normal to cry for the other family and the one that died, so don't feel guilty,the donor or family are giving you a gift,something they wanted to do. I still think of my donors often. Will be thinking of you and yours and keep my fingers crossed.

Dang Randy. I know what you mean. Bitter sweet. Thank God those poor parents somewhere were able in a time of their deepest pain were able to share part of their Baby with a perfect stranger so their Baby can have life.

I'm very happy for you and your family. My prayers are for you, your grandaughter, your whole family through this stressful night and recovery and for the poor family that just lost their child.

We will be praying for you. If you need a person to yell at joyously or otherwise let me know.

well I'm sure if given the chance to hug your grandaughter...the other family would say that that would be more then enough of a thank you ! and also give some sort of meaning to the UN timely death of their child...I hope all is well with your grandaughter and that she well get better asap...I signed the back of my donar card in hopes that if I pass someday anouther life can be saved as well...

I do not have the words. Hopefully something good can come out of this.

Back