crossing fingers and taking prayers

It was a success!

Congratulations to Ambriella! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Perfect match! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Doing great after a six (6) hour operation. Randy, however, is one whipped puppy. Talked just a short while as he needs rest for return trip home.

Congratulations to all and GOD Bless the Donor family! :bowdown:

r8

Last edited:
This is great news! So glad to hear it was a match and a successful surgery.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Ok as most who visit here know our granddaughter was on transplant list.. well things got critical and she was moved to the top of the list 3 days ago.

A liver just came available and we will know in the next 90 minutes if it is a match and viable. (Dr flew out on a charter jet about 4 minutes ago with a team to pick it up)

Mixed emotions because this means someone lost their child.... but may have hope for another...

going to be a long night....

Me and my family's prayers are with you.

I have to say that I remember that precious little girl from a previous post sometime back. I am so happy to hear that she got the help she needed. Mr. Bogus and his family has been in our prayers since then. You all will remain in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for Ambriella....... :please:

Thank you to the donors family for being selfless. Im sure it takes alot to be in a selfless state of mind at that time.

Randy im glad all is working out for your family. Best of luck for the future.

Yet, my deepest condolences for the family whose great loss made this possible.

Wow, that is very good news. I hope she recuperates well. My thoughts are with you, man.

--Wag--

So glad to hear that it was a match and success! :cheerleader:

Does the family need anything? Is there anything we can do for them?

Hi everyone.. just got home and breathing easier..

first thing I am working on is the loss that someone else is going through.. really hard to explain or understand why that is closest to the front of my thoughts but it is..

If you or a family member is ever a donor, do not think for a second that the people on the receiving side are not thinking about your loss, I do not know how they could not.. It is almost overwhelming..

To the parent of the child that helped ours, THANK YOU... there really are no words anyone could ever offer to make your loss any easier..

Ambriella is doing just fine at the moment and so far everything is fantastic.. They may have to do a quick revisit to the OR but to my understanding, this is not that unusual..

Anyway, thank you everyone here for the support and prayers.. I have passed them along to the kids..

kind of short on words for all this and going to get some rest.. thanks again :)

Hey bro I just say this and I am very happy to read through the thread and see these great posts. Such wonderful news.

God keep her on the path to a speedy recovery...

Back