Dyno'd and Tuned today...

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
Me and a buddy both with K8's and the exact same set up (Brock's alien head/PCIII w/Brock's street map). Mine went 185.32 Horses with 106.23 ft/lbs of torque, and his went 184.63 Horses with 106.63 ft/lbs of torque. We did them back to back, and the tuner (L&L Motorsports) made some minor adjustments to the mapping especially with the A/F mixture..

Overall, the map sent from Brock's was very good and only needed minor adjustments which were probably due to elevation and climate differences between his state and ours..

I also had a DynoJet Quickshifter installed today and man what a great investment that was !!! You talk about super sweet, quick smooth shifts.....
cool.gif

Bird Hunter

With the quick shifter, you still do the shifting and the sensor cuts the fuel for you... Correct?
It's not like an air or electric shifter that actually performs the shift.

Bird Hunter

With the quick shifter, you still do the shifting and the sensor cuts the fuel for you... Correct?
It's not like an air or electric shifter that actually performs the shift.
Yeah, you do the shifting, it just cuts power to the coils for a fraction of a second which is activated by a pressure sensor in the shifter rod..
thumb_up.gif

Dyno'd and Tuned 2day
Prior to Dyno - Mech "corrected" some of the Smog stuff & soldered some of the wires on the Power Commander - he said he's seen fluctuations with the crimped connected that Dyno Jet uses on the Power Commander.

Don't want to argue about the numbers just want to share.
Base was 184.23hp
after was 193.63hp

Dynoa.jpg

Sweeeeeet numbers Bro...
cool.gif

I am running mine again on the 11th @ Famoso dragstrip in Bakersfield, Ca.. It is a "Test & Tune" so pretty much anybody can run what they bring. Motorcycle riders just need a helmet, leather gloves, leather boots, and either textile pants/jacket or leather pants/jacket, no matter your speed...
beerchug.gif

107F during the dyno? What weight of oil was you running...I've yet to see one run that much HP for the mods listed.

Mike

Dyno'd and Tuned 2day
Prior to Dyno - Mech "corrected" some of the Smog stuff & soldered some of the wires on the Power Commander - he said he's seen fluctuations with the crimped connected that Dyno Jet uses on the Power Commander.

Don't want to argue about the numbers just want to share.
Base was 184.23hp
after was 193.63hp
I see run file #1 had low numbers...commonly do when bike is cool. Looks good that Ti-Force system is making good power for sure. Thanks for your business
thumb_up.gif

107F during the dyno?  What weight of oil was you running...I've yet to see one run that much HP for the mods listed.

Mike
Looks like the runs were made in STD and not corrected... that would explaine the higher numbers...

But I could be mistaken...
damm some people need to learn before they post.
STD IS CORRECTED
corner2.png
So is 9.5 hp gain common in 08's just from a pc3 and a tune?

Back