EK ZVX2 Chains

Anyone have pics of an all black busa with gold/chrome chains? I'm not sure if I want to match the forks and go with gold or get the standard chrome...

now that I think about it, not sure if stock 112 will do. I'm gonna have a 16/42 setup so what length should i have?

For a 4-6" stretch... 140 link ZVX2 in black and steel 43T rear sprocket. Ready to send payment... need this by the 20th deivered if possible to 78255

150 links is what I need as I will soon be extending. My question is what's the difference between ZZZ and ZVX2 in terms of the actual chain, not the price.

Black will be fine.
ZZZ=Tensile strength: 11,000 lbs.(gold & silver) Lightening holes in the center of the inner and outer sideplates reduce the ZZZ's overall weight by the equivalent of at least one chain link, without compromising tensile strength. These holes also help extend the ZZZ's service life by dissipating heat and helping evacuate mud and dirt. O-ring

ZVX2-Tensile strength: 10,560 lbs. and comes in more colors (gold, chrome, red, blue, yellow & black)
X-ring

While reading the different post, I get confused. Is stock length 112 or 120. I just came back from my mechanic and he says that I will need a 120 with a aftermarket chain. Can I get some clarity from someone. Don't want to order the wrong size. Another question, will changing the size of the sprockets affect the size chain I will need. Thank in advance,BOSS HOGG. ATL BABY
peace.gif

Attachments

7.3 KB · Views: 98
99-07 busa stock length is 112
08 busa stock length is 114
if you go bigger then 42-43 rear sprocket you will need a longer chain but it will still be a 530 pitch chain.

so this price is valid NOW then? We dont' have to wait for the Group Buy?

I might be in for a zzz in met gold 112L and a 17t front sprocket. We will have to see how funds go over the next couple of weeks. Good deal thanks.

Back