Epoxy, Screens, Beer, Busa, and a Dremel

yeah just a couple of bolts, and release the lock cable.... and oh yeah like some others i wont mention (scott)remember to put it back before putting seat back on...
biggrin.gif
Hey, that was a long time ago! haha.. ya ya ya you got me..

pull the tail off. Its pretty easy.
Ok. I will look in my manual on how to do that.
Cuff, if you take your rear seat/hump off and examine tail section real good, its pretty self explanatory. Oh yea, the frankenstien bolts, are just that, bolts. Take off the little plastic end cap and you will see! Then remember pop out the black plastic rivots under the tail where it connects to the black stock tray/undertail. Good luck, oh yea, one more thing, along with disconnecting the lock, you also have to disconnect the tail light. Its easier than it sounds.

Scott

my pleasure, BTW cuff, im sure we will see you handy work when you ride out to OC for Bike week... hint hint..

Gotta run, takin the bike to the border... ( taco bell )
cool.gif

Fairing Screens by Postal...

Here are the details:

I NOW pre-cut and custom form all eight fairing screens, this includes the two screens for the rears.

The pre-cut and custom formed eight screens are $30.00, natural shiny finish, shipped to your door, 48 US states only, other destinations slightly higher.
$35.00 for painted screens using off-the-shelf non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) colors.
For formed, painted fairing screens that are painted with OEM Suzuki colors the cost is $45.00 shipped TYD, 48 states.

$30.00 for natural shiny finish screens.
$35.00 for painted screens, non-OEM colors only.
$45.00 for OEM (Suzuki) color painted screens.

(all screens are clear-coated)

I provide complete installation instructions with the description of the recommended epoxy to use (epoxy not included).

My PayPal address is: 1busa051300@verizon.net
Thanks again everyone!

Ride safe.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147647538 -->

Back