Evasive Maneuver / A Confession

BAD SCAR...BAD, BAD, BAD !!!! :spank::spank::spank:

Spudley: Hello O-R-G Road Discipline Division ????...this is Spud over at Click-Refund.....I need someone to go over to San Diego and talked to Scar about his eluding arrest or ticketing by criminally impersonating an innocent bystander.

Road Discipline Operator: Yes we saw the thread, he has taken steps to be accountable, though.

Spudley: Yes, you read the thread too ????.......yes it sounds like it's his first offense alright.....what's that ????......

Road Discipline Operator: We're kind of short right now, but we'll send someone over....

Spudley: Just send someone over that can make sure "this" will be his last confession of a criminal nature. We love reading his outstanding escapades, and he really puts it out for the O-R-G !!

Road Discipline Operator: I'm sending you a jpeg of our only option right now, hang on I'm sending you the image now, and thanks for tip !!!

Spudley: Okay, thanks for your time and understanding........he "is" a good man....

post-12-54256-226578032_l.jpg

Last edited:
:argue:2 Ow. Do that again.

:rofl:

Spud. Did you send this Discipline Officer to my house? :argue:2

Thanks, brother! I needed that (evidently)!

:moon:

Attaboy Scar. Your friends letting you know the cops were coming after you is hearsay I say! And is therefore inadmissable. I dismiss this case. You are free to go and live a guilt free life (pertaining to this issue anyway).
Posted via Mobile Device

Confession or not, this is a act that you should have kept to yourself. Some readers here might think that a simple, 'I'm sorry' will absolve themselves for breaking the law.
You endangered yourself and others.
Just man-up and take what you deserve.

If I can see and it's clear I'll pass a cage on a double yellow in a heart beat. It's either pass or follow at 30 mph for miles. And with the rarity of LEO out here in the country, chances of getting caught in the act are slim to none.

Confession or not, this is a act that you should have kept to yourself. Some readers here might think that a simple, 'I'm sorry' will absolve themselves for breaking the law.
You endangered yourself and others.
Just man-up and take what you deserve.

Evidently, you didn't read the entire post. :moon:

Attaboy Scar. Your friends letting you know the cops were coming after you is hearsay I say! And is therefore inadmissable. I dismiss this case. You are free to go and live a guilt free life (pertaining to this issue anyway).
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow...what a relief. I was so worried you weren't going to get to see this miscarraige.

Thank you, sir! :beerchug:

shame, shame, Scar!!:rulez:

at least you admit what u did...Im still tryin to remember what that gauge next to my tachometer is for:moon::whistle:

shame, shame, Scar!!:rulez:

at least you admit what u did...Im still tryin to remember what that gauge next to my tachometer is for:moon::whistle:

Yeah...I know; for shame.

I've often wondered about that extra gauge, as well...I try to not pay too much attention to it, as there are so many numbers on it and I was never good at math!

ALWAYS! ALWAYS! stay to to right of the DYL...............................Except to pass!

Back