Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!&a

Good Looking out Sled, What would help me a bit is at least knowing what branch, or if he's heading over as a contractor.  I've been over there a few times myself so I have a bit of an Idea, but I'd like to know what Branch.  

Take car of yourself too Bro, I know your going through a rough time.  Chin up Bro, and Come on out to Seattle, we'll go look up Rubbah this summer.
and don't sweat the personal sh!t I'm in right now....I'll survive somehow.......but thanks bud...I appreciate it. But it all about Paul right now. We'll hook up later and go beat the hell outta rubbah.

a "care package" is always a good idea for deployed folks (I know I looked forward to getting them when I was in the sand box).  The package usually contains the recipients favorite things, stuff that he will/may need or things that he may not have easy access to like magazines, video games, prepaid phone cards, jerky, trail mix, wet wipes, etc.
GREAT idea! I have heard that before and I know the packages are treasured!!!

I am active duty Navy and have been in for over 17 years (30 months till retirement, yahoo). Is this guy married? If so, are there Busa brothers and sisters close to him? When I deployed it was a great comfort to me knowing that if my wife and son needed something, no matter what, there were friends to lend them a hand. Not just fix the washer or change the oil in the car, but Busa sisters, if he has kids, give his wife a day off.
At any rate, Paul, I don't know you but thanks for what you do. Those of us in the military share a bond of trust, love and brotherhood that the rest of the world can not and will not ever understand. Come back safe, keep your chin up but your head down up. God Bless.

Don
NCC(ss), USN

here's the man of the hour

post_12_77387_ready3a1.jpg

for those of you that didn't know. Sledhead is one of the best service technicians in the bizness.

In the picture below he has removed an engine piston using only 2 pairs of pliars...

not bad eh?

post_12_55152_sledfilter1.jpg

Lazer, when ya get there kill first and ask later.
guns.gif

Prayers sent for ya and THANK YOU for your sacrifice

The military are ALWAYS in my prayers . I come from a military family with a coule still serving. My daughter is about to join the army in a coulpe months . So sled if you see a cute army girl named Frisbee act like you're her Dad for me . She said she will have a 80% chance to go to Iraq.

Yeah i will be there of course so what are the evening plans there SLed or is that a surprise man?

And anyways Paul will be in my prayers since him and i seem to share alotta the same intrest Good luck over there man
cool.gif

Thanks to him and all in the military. Whinny ass media and liberal pus.....aahhh forget it, I'm thankfull!
smile.gif

Yeah i will be there of course so what are the evening plans there SLed or is that a surprise man?

And anyways Paul will be in my prayers since him and i seem to share alotta the same intrest Good luck over there man
cool.gif
Nope...its not a surprise buddy. I'm not sure what the plan really is. If I get too drunk, I may just find a hotel.

for those of you that didn't know. Sledhead is one of the best service technicians in the bizness.

In the picture below he has removed an engine piston using only 2 pairs of pliars...

not bad eh?
LOL....thats Lazerblades bike I'm pullin' the pistons out of!!

Her's another pic of me performing my awesome mechanic skills on Blades bike..........He needed his blinker fluid changed so I'm switching it out here!
biggrin.gif

SMALLER.jpg

Good Looking out Sled, What would help me a bit is at least knowing what branch, or if he's heading over as a contractor.  I've been over there a few times myself so I have a bit of an Idea, but I'd like to know what Branch.  

Take car of yourself too Bro, I know your going through a rough time.  Chin up Bro, and Come on out to Seattle, we'll go look up Rubbah this summer.
actually...I dont know if I can say keith.  Paul does some pretty covert stuff.  Its a complete guess.....but I'm guessing its Navy.....and thats a TOTAL guess.  But no...he's not a contractor.  I have a copy of the email that Paul received that called him back to active duty  (Paul....if that is not public knowledge..or not cool.....please get it removed OK?...just let me or a mod know)  Sad and proud at the same time for my bud.  
down.gif
Someone posted a picture of him awhile ago, he's Navy, and I believe he is a Commander.

Thank God for men and women that serve our country and let us go on with our lives. Thanks, Lazerblade, for keeping us safe. I'll send a little package.

On my list Matt!!!

I've still got an email from Paul about being called to duty as a reminder of when he's leaving...he's a great guy!!!
smile.gif
Very much appreciated, as are all of our military members...
cool.gif

Good luck Lazer! Keep the younger guys in line and on the right path and come home safe!

Back