Excellent video

Killer, love that bike.
smile.gif

I heard that it's gonna be around $20k. Designed by Eric Buell to be a Ducati Beater???
The rear reminds me of an R6.

Hawtness though.

How do they back it in like that, rear brake ? Never mind, I'll just go figure it out myself, be right back, NOT !!!!
bowdown.gif
A combination of being hard on the front brakes, downshifting throught the gear box and engine braking. Although most, if not all, liters have slipper clutches, it's still possible to get the chatter.

Hard on the front brakes puts all of the weight up front, unloads the rear. The engine braking creates enough torque to break traction and cause the rear to "fishtail." Leaning into the corner will give it that "backing it in" look. The rider will also modulate the wheelspin with the clutch by slowly releasing it to the engagement point.

A very complex, yet effective, way to square off a corner and knock off a few tenths from the lap time.

10 miles on it and you'd have to turn around just to make it home. Looks as comfortable as riding a 2x6.

I personally love the look of the bike. I really like the underbelly exhaust! I wish somone would make that for the Busa!

Back