First Hayabusa. South Dakota

WtChocolate

Registered
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my first Hayabusa today, a 2024 Black (not sure on exact color name). Drove 5 hours to pick it up and went on my first ride at home just a little bit ago. Wow so smooth and solid feeling. Guess I have been riding V4's to long to remember what an inline 4 feels like but I'm pretty sure these still feel different compared to your usual liter inline four bike.

Hey everyone,

Just picked up my first Hayabusa today, a 2024 Black (not sure on exact color name). Drove 5 hours to pick it up and went on my first ride at home just a little bit ago. Wow so smooth and solid feeling. Guess I have been riding V4's to long to remember what an inline 4 feels like but I'm pretty sure these still feel different compared to your usual liter inline four bike.
Congrats on the new ride and welcome aboard!

Pics man! Something in the wild, not a a gas pump. Take a pic of the odo and the clock and again after at least 50 miles but within two hours and you’ll beat the Hayabusa picture game.

Welcome......

You will enjoy the big 'ol beastie and the aftermarket is vast as the Hayabusa is the world's most modified sport bike.....

I'm certain you have perused all the gen 3 threads and saw the magic that is happening with them.....

Queen Latifah Black Is Beautiful GIF by BET Awards

( K G L ) glass sparkle black *

Hey everyone,

Enjoy the ride ,there’s no better .

I bought my leftover 2023 Hayabusa last February and drove 1200 miles round trip to pick her up and save 3 grand off MSRP. I'm not interested in more power but I am interested in comfort so I bought helibar risers to give me a more relaxed riding position and plan to buy lower pegs to give my knees a break. I also bought a Nelson-Rigg tail bag that provides enough storage space for my gloves, mini air compressor, glasses, hat and a couple bottles of water. Lots of riders hate the stock exhaust and swap them out for aftermarket, some riders lower their bikes and some of course go with an extended swing arm

Back