First Know totalled LE Busa (that I have heard)

If the guy was in fact doing something stupid, then it is a good thing that he does not have insurance. None of us need insurance rates to increase due to some moron doing moronic feats of manhood. That is definitely NOT something that any insurance company should pay for.

If the facts are really something less than a squid-like act, then I feel bad for they guy.

Either way, it is good that nobody got hurt.

i dropped my busa only 9 miles after getting her thank god suzuki gave me a brand new one after they did a exstensive search. The bikes hydraulic clutch had a small crack some where in it and lost pressure while i was in a tight turn. And ill let you all imagine what happened then lol. I can and have proof my bang up on the poor baby wasn't my fault hahah. So who knows what happind for a bar over grabrail barrel roll.

Well I was at the dealership today and I talked to the mechanic who inspected it after it was wrecked, he said the bike left the dealership in perfect shape, they are pretty thourough on their pre-purchase inspections , they even drive the bike for 8 miles or so which is more than most dealerships do.
Anyways he said the back was crushed and one tail pipe even got tapped, he said it was obvious the guy did a 12 o clock/ looped it. It was not even a 12 then drop for a headshake because the front of the bike /fairings were not damaged which if you think about it, it makes sence.

He doublechecked everything just to be sure and the bike was tight, nothing even remotely loose...he confirmed again that the guy did not have insurance...the frame is even cracked $2600 or something like that just for the frame. Poor fool is going to have to drop a wad to fix her back up.

DUMBASS!

Why TF do people do crap like this!??!? What ever happened to good old fahioned common sense??

Poor bike....maybe in its next life it will get a responsible owner!

wow.gif
More money than common sense. He's lucky he walked away. What a waste, but Darwinism in action.

Back