first mods to a 06? help please

ghostbusaLE

Registered
i wanna do some bling (clutch lever, brake lever, resevoir cap) and such. what are good sites for decorative things like that?

also, i want to keep the twin cans, but want different slip ons. i heard yoshi = the best, but do they have twins??

Clutch and brake ck with Charles, street and track had a special going I bought a pair. compared to the stock they are works of art. Pazzoracing.com, I got the long black with gold tabs. Res. cap ck. pmrracing.com. But first do the kickstand mod, its free and will save your bike from falling over. Do a search on the site for the mod explanation. Hope this helps.

Check Brockdavidson.com you may decide to go full race exhaust. Personally I would not waste my money on slip-ons (bolt-ons in our case).

save your money and spend it on 87 octane gas and enjoy what you have.
have you ever owned a stock bike for more than a day?
tounge.gif

I would highly suggest that you scrap the stock exhast system and buy a nice 4-2-1 set form yoshi, micro, hindle, etc. I like the twin pipes myself but if I am going to spend some $ on canisters they better give me something besides noise. Go with a complete exhaust kit and drop some weight, gain some power, and most only cost a little more than two cans!
wow.gif

Bling is nice, but how you doing in the Gear department? Helmet, leathers, etc...
rock.gif

save your money and spend it on 87 octane gas and enjoy what you have.
+1

I'd suggest spending $50 on a 43T rear sprocket and ride the pants off that thing. Spend your money on 87 octane and have fun. If you crash it, which most ususally do eventually or sell it, all that money on mods has been a waste. But, if Curb appeal it that important to you, by all means, make it "PURDY" :-)

I would highly suggest that you scrap the stock exhast system and buy a nice 4-2-1 set form yoshi, micro, hindle, etc.  I like the twin pipes myself but if I am going to spend some $ on canisters they better give me something besides noise.  Go with a complete exhaust kit and drop some weight, gain some power, and most only cost a little more than two cans!
wow.gif
Does the 4 2 1 have the same sound as the dual pipes?

sliders and double bubble. Can't see #### out of stock screen then maybe a riser.

Ride and enjoy the bike. Don't waste money for the NEXT guy who buys your bike.

Gear, kickstand mod, loctite the shifter lever, frame sliders, THEN bling. In that order IMO.

Back