First runs at 1/4 mile

will not capture the thread but read a lot here

concerning the tires
i will try the track in August at the "test and tune" a week before the Nitrolympics in Hockenheim Germany

i ride the Pilot-Power on shortbike , 42 sprocket and weight about 165
what pressure would you recomend ?:poke:

will not capture the thread but read a lot here

concerning the tires
i will try the track in August at the "test and tune" a week before the Nitrolympics in Hockenheim Germany

i ride the Pilot-Power on shortbike , 42 sprocket and weight about 165
what pressure would you recomend ?:poke:
Start with reccomended pressure and if it spins, drop a couple pounds at a time until it hooks. Run it too low and it will cause you to go slower.

Hi, Just to give us big guys hope here is what I got.
I have a 2007 and went three up in the rear with an airshifter and strap.
With a baby launch 1.8 60ft I ran 10.6 at 131 mph.
I weigh 300 plus leathers 42 psi stock tire. Yes stock tire. If you want to drag occasionally and ride on the street get the shinko 005. It's sticky no matter the temp. The shinko u-soft sucks for street riding cause you have to heat it up good to hold the road in cooler climates.
Keep the faith and remember reaction time does not effect your time, so take your time and launch right.
Main thing is to grow some balls and drop the hammer off the line.:lol:

Way to go JJ. I am now down to 1.7 60' times and et is down to 10.37. Ive tried different size rear sprockets 43t up to a 50t. The 50t was waaaay to much couldnt keep the front down. Finally settled on a 47t and 16t on the front. I am launching at 8000 rpms. In full gear i am down to 380lbs(ive lost some weight) Bike is stretched 6 inches lowered 2" in front and 1" in the rear, air shifter and alienhead slipons. I also run a shinko 003 tire .Engine is completely stock. Hopefully by next year I can lose another 50/75lbs and maybe get it in the 9's.

another way to come out of the whole faster is to but a drag strap for the front i straped mine dropped a tooth in the front and went up 3 in the back and my 60ft are alot better.

Back