Fuel Problem

Brandons21

Registered
I have a 06 Hayabusa and I’m having two head scratching problems. One day I cleaned my injectors and gas tank and when I put everything back together the float in my gas tank was stuck it had the low fuel light coming on and F1 light came on shortly after about 2 mins but it was at least half full. When I was riding I stopped at the gas station to get a Gatorade and when I came out I noticed fuel leaking under the bike onto the ground. It ended cutting off on me half way home. When I got home I took the gas tank off and noticed gas squirting from injector head and it had penetrated the plug from the wire harness that connects to the fuel injector. I changed all o-rings on all injectors and it stopped the leaking. I started the bike up and now it is blowing smoke out of exhaust (smoke smells like fuel). I’m just trying to figure out what’s goin on my head is completely mind boggled this is my first street bike, I’m pretty mechanically inclined I have pulled plugs and one of them was wet like it’s flooding. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

Back