Ked0607

Registered
Well it's done guys......

20220402_141107.jpg
20220402_141056.jpg
20220402_141046.jpg
20220402_141046.jpg

Need some details when you have time!

Is this the set that had those little cat-looking bumps in the exhaust thread?

How hard was it to fit?

Sound?

Yes it is and it's not loud at all. Good bass note not obnoxious. I've been told the cats blow out and it gets louder. Fitment was a labor of love. I'm getting ready to take it for a spin.

Well d@mn that looks just fine. Where did you get the TRS two spout dual mufflers?. I'm lost here. I ordered the max torque down pipes with the X pipe and the 2 inch exits, and I talked to Don at Yoshimura Chino. He said I'd have to put a pair of 2 inch adapters on the base of the Gen 3 mid pipes. Honestly, I was thinking about building a set of carbon fiber RS 3 for nostalgia sake as much as I love the sound.

So where did you get the TRS pair?. oh it's discontinued. I get it.

I could get a trioval with the two spout dual mufflers from max torque. Then again, like I said I'm thinking about Yoshimura's.

That system you got there is spot on.:bowdown:

Well d@mn that looks just fine. Where did you get the TRS two spout dual mufflers?. I'm lost here. I ordered the max torque down pipes with the X pipe and the 2 inch exits, and I talked to Don at Yoshimura Chino. He said I'd have to put a pair of 2 inch adapters on the base of the Gen 3 mid pipes. Honestly, I was thinking about building a set of carbon fiber RS 3 for nostalgia sake as much as I love the sound.

I could get a trioval with the two spout dual mufflers from max torque. Then again, like I said I'm thinking about Yoshimura's.

There is a Australian company that has an extremely similar dual can setup. I'll look for it and shoot you a pm

It's not a TRS system, Yoshimura Japan Tri Oval Cyclone system.

That looks bloody good!.

That looks bloody

That looks bloody good!.
I see that the tri oval cyclone 2 system has limited stock on webbike site. It says compatible only to gen 2. Can you tell what additional setup needs to be done to make it work for gen 3

I see that the tri oval cyclone 2 system has limited stock on webbike site. It says compatible only to gen 2. Can you tell what additional setup needs to be done to make it work for gen 3
Wasn't hard but was a labor of love. Lots of test fitting and making things work. So the shifter is about 3.5 inches rearward of the gen2. You have to space the radiator and oil cooler about 1/4 inch forward to clear the headers. I had to make my own bracket for the xpipe to be spaced down about 1/4 inch as well. And had to massage the left side pipe to clear the shifter enough. Also adjusted the shifter link forward more. Have coolant and oil as bot radiator and oil cooler have to come off. You need blue lock tight as well.

Back