Gen 3 accessories

Any recommendations on cellphone holder that can fit on the gen 3 and a helmet Bluetooth unit.. I don't need one that connects to large groups

RCC clutch cover.
C5108206-A6F0-442E-BD8C-D4B77E7FBA3B.png

Any recommendations on cellphone holder that can fit on the gen 3 and a helmet Bluetooth unit.. I don't need one that connects to large groups
Quad lock you can use on the stem hole. If you do go that route, you will need a case for the phone. I have one with the stabilizing mount and it’s worked well for me. I highly recommend it. (If you go with RAM mounts, i have the x grip one I can sell. Just need to get the stem hole rubber to fit to the gen 3 stem hole.

Helmet Bluetooth: I’ve been using the Sena SMH 10 for about 6 years. This is my second unit. First one died after 3 years of daily use. I use it for music and navigation. It’s a older unit but it gets the job done and it’s simple to use.

I have the Quadlock with the anti-vibration mount in the stem. I have a generic case that I use their sticky mount to. I just swap to that case when I go riding as it's a more robust case than my daily driver.
I've recently switched from Sena to the Cardo packtalk slim with JBL speakers and I'm really impressed with it.

I Might look into Cardo slim since it's more streamline with jbl speakers and it's on sale on amazon for 240... music and mic are better I bet then sena right ?
I've had the Sena SMH5, 20s and the SRL integrated into the Shoei Neotech2.
(I hate the way helmet manufactures are starting to force us to a particular brand of headset)
It was one of the small things that added up to me moving on from the Neotech

I've found the Packtalk slim with jbl speakers much better than any of the Sena gear I've had in the past.
It's another reason I got it was the slimline look of it. And the voice command stuff actually works (even with a crappy Aussie accent)

anyone has experience buying from website

I see some accessories like communication systems and other accessories for a very good price. would like to get some feedback on authenticity etc.

I have the Quadlock with the anti-vibration mount in the stem. I have a generic case that I use their sticky mount to. I just swap to that case when I go riding as it's a more robust case than my daily driver.
I've recently switched from Sena to the Cardo packtalk slim with JBL speakers and I'm really impressed with it.
cardo is perfect and quadlock is the best also best of both worlds

I use a ram mount but I think with my next phone I'm switching to quad lock because no matter how I put my phone in the x grip it wants to push buttons on my phone. I just upgraded my sena to a 30k which is pretty nice but was kind of forced into it by a friend so that I could use the mesh intercom instead of having to use the private option that doesn't let you listen to music at the same time. If your not worried about using the open mesh I suggest the sena smh10r, it's real slim and the battery mounts on the back of the helmet which was nice on my trip to Atlanta so that i could swap in a new battery after the first one died but I did get a good 6 or so hours per battery and it sounds pretty good too. I actually love mine but it is nice being able to listen to music and still stay linked with other riders with the 30k. If you go on the sena website they were offering factory refurbished 20s evo's and 30k's for cheap. Do you already have the helmet or are u getting a new one for the new bike? Reason I ask is there is a couple hjc rpha helmets that were made to for a special sena that hides the battery inside the helmet and its a real slim unit like the 10r

I use a ram mount but I think with my next phone I'm switching to quad lock because no matter how I put my phone in the x grip it wants to push buttons on my phone. I just upgraded my sena to a 30k which is pretty nice but was kind of forced into it by a friend so that I could use the mesh intercom instead of having to use the private option that doesn't let you listen to music at the same time. If your not worried about using the open mesh I suggest the sena smh10r, it's real slim and the battery mounts on the back of the helmet which was nice on my trip to Atlanta so that i could swap in a new battery after the first one died but I did get a good 6 or so hours per battery and it sounds pretty good too. I actually love mine but it is nice being able to listen to music and still stay linked with other riders with the 30k. If you go on the sena website they were offering factory refurbished 20s evo's and 30k's for cheap. Do you already have the helmet or are u getting a new one for the new bike? Reason I ask is there is a couple hjc rpha helmets that were made to for a special sena that hides the battery inside the helmet and its a real slim unit like the 10r
thanks for the detail.. i actually have a Arai DT-X that i use

I want to get a full system exhaust for my gen 3. I know it should get tuned. but is it needed right away or is it okay to ride with a new system without tuned until its available ?

I never knew abt bagster brand..good info thanks..just checked it out
I've ridden with Bagster products for 16 1/2 years and no complaints. Removing the cover when you do air filter changes is not that much work. The rest of the time the tank protector just sits there and covers up the tank, you can get gas on it, doesn't seem to mind. But the tank bags the way you can loop the front and click the back in the place makes it so super easy to put on the bike, takeoff the bike, throw it over your shoulder, and off you go. Besides there's adequate storage space right at your fingertips.Heck I set the cruise control on the bike at 70, getting late in the day, unzip the tank bag, reach in and get my spare visor for night driving, and I can swap them and zip it up nothing flat. Steer with the knees. So super convenient. I get smiles from kids and adults alike. I use other bags in the back, but for daily driving or trip taking my bagster just works great.

Back