Gen 3 accessories

200.gif

Oh snap! That looks fast af just sitting there!

In preparation for my long trip next week, I gave the old Airhawk inflatable seat cushion a go. This is the dual-sport cushion, that strangely fit my earlier bike, GSX-S1000, better than any other version. It fits the narrowing seat of the Busa a bit worse (couldbe longer), but still great.

View attachment 1653523

View attachment 1653524

I'm not sure I'll need it at all, as the seat of the Busa has been nothing short of perfect, but the first day of the tour will be 720kms, 12 hours riding and I never went that much on this bike yet. I was happy with the seat on the S1000 too, until a 600km day firmly changed my mind...

It also has the added benefit of raising the seat height a cm or two (depending on how fully you inflate it), relaxing knee bend even without drop pegs. Lastly, it solves the problem of leg circulation being cut off by the edge of the seat - never experienced it on the Busa, but if I remember correctly a couple of months back someone here had that issue.
Hi Miklos, may i know how you attached the Kriega tank converter to the tank? especially on the front, could you share with me please on how u mounted it? thanks!

Back