Gen 3 accessories

8 feet, 2 inches. Garage door opening has already been upgraded to the the post side mounted Chamberlain, so no low hanging typical bar driven garage opener.

8 feet, 2 inches. Garage door opening has already been upgraded to the the post side mounted Chamberlain, so no low hanging typical bar driven garage opener.
Too low for a lift.....

I'm not a structural engineer but I do know a little when it comes to the field, trying to lift a heavy bike like a Hayabusa up into the rafters would be an undertaking for certain....

I made my own from 2 different kits and a good rubber crush ultra wide washer form ace hardware. The damn stem kits have really crappy incerts that work themselves out slowly. For that price it should perfect.

Have not taken any pictures without top case but here is one directly from manufacturer site.
Thanks. I am familiar with this one.
I was just interested how it looks on the black motorcycle from the different angles.
Nothing urgent. :)

How about a Bursig stand instead?
They make it very easy to maneuver a bike into tight spaces, and you can push it up against a wall.

Real excited for this to be released at the end of the month. Drops approx 5lbs and looks amazing.

6FB6CF3F-7537-495D-8251-E87AD62F5319.jpeg

9D1C6BA8-3779-42E1-961F-EC9E6C9F28F5.jpeg

I can’t picture paying this much for a easyrack and a top case . Am I being cheap ? Any other companies cheaper
View attachment 1661121
Hepco & Becker products are made in Germany (not China!), well engineered and certified to their local standards, hence price! Not familiar with the US market, but as far as I'm aware the only other manufacturers of a Gen 3 rack for a rear 'top box' are Givi (Italy) and SW-Motech (Germany again).

You can fit adaptors to both of those racks depending on the make of top box. Shad tend to be cheaper (not suggesting inferior - never owned one) to Givi and of course the Hepco & Becker/SW-Motech ones.

Revzilla appear to have an offer on the SW-Motech rack, but remember you still have to buy the adaptor for whatever top box chosen: SW-MOTECH Street-Rack Top Case Rack Suzuki Hayabusa 2008-2021 | 15% ($30.30) Off! - RevZilla

Depending on your intended use what about one of these: Suzuki Hayabusa Gen III GSX1300R (21 - >)

Nice pair of exhaust hangers:

I am waiting for my pair to be delivered.

Hepco & Becker products are made in Germany (not China!), well engineered and certified to their local standards, hence price! Not familiar with the US market, but as far as I'm aware the only other manufacturers of a Gen 3 rack for a rear 'top box' are Givi (Italy) and SW-Motech (Germany again).

You can fit adaptors to both of those racks depending on the make of top box. Shad tend to be cheaper (not suggesting inferior - never owned one) to Givi and of course the Hepco & Becker/SW-Motech ones.

Revzilla appear to have an offer on the SW-Motech rack, but remember you still have to buy the adaptor for whatever top box chosen: SW-MOTECH Street-Rack Top Case Rack Suzuki Hayabusa 2008-2021 | 15% ($30.30) Off! - RevZilla

Depending on your intended use what about one of these: Suzuki Hayabusa Gen III GSX1300R (21 - >)
I installed my Hepco&Becker set this weekend and they are indeed manufactured beautifully. I chose them over Givi particularly because you can set how far back the topbox goes and it sticks out much less than the Givi setup. Plus Givi sells mounting arms + plate + box separately, while H&B has the arms and plate together, thus the combined end price is similar. Will post photos as soon as the bike is out of winter storage.

I installed my Hepco&Becker set this weekend and they are indeed manufactured beautifully. I chose them over Givi particularly because you can set how far back the topbox goes and it sticks out much less than the Givi setup. Plus Givi sells mounting arms + plate + box separately, while H&B has the arms and plate together, thus the combined end price is similar. Will post photos as soon as the bike is out of winter storage.
Would you mind sharing few pics? The bike with just a rack please.

Nice pair of exhaust hangers:

I am waiting for my pair to be delivered.

BCBBD595-50EE-47EA-9C65-6574B70C8B37.jpeg

Vance and Hines is releasing new carbon fiber pro stock bodywork. Not that any of us are likely to buy. It looks cool and I wanted to share with you guys.

866215A0-86F8-4B8F-911D-B6EBE0B6230C.png

Back