Glock 36 + LaserMax = Sweeeet

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I got my concealed carry Glock 36 about a month ago. I decided to add a Lasermax internal sight. Internal is great, no nasty parasites hanging on the gun. Everything I had read about the site was good, so far I am very pleased.

Now I just need to shoot the gun, maybe this week. Yep I know, Laser sight is not a crutch for being unable to aim, only a confirmation of such. Anyway installation is a breeze, only the Recoil Spring Assembly and Slide Lock Assembly need to be replaced.

As you draw you can activate with your trigger finger, (Sweet) at close range it is very bright during the day, I think you could see it a hundred yards away at night. Battery life is approx 1hr, here is a link to the site for more technical info:

Laser for GLOCK 36 Laser Sight

Good Lasermax info here:

LaserMax Gunsights

Box.jpg

Pics dont do the sight justice, it is more impressive than it looks. my shed in twilight about 30 yds away.

ShedFar.jpg

That's one sweet set-up, I'm looking to get a Glock 27, I'd like to have that set-up on mine.:thumbsup:

Both seem to be high quality items...once you have them there is little to regret...except the bill. In your case your life may depend on it...also the light may be used to temporary blind also.

Trigger finger actuation? explain? slider switch? pressure switch?

I had one of the early designs and the final lens cracked from the recoil forces.. (1998 or so?) cost me $300 then to get it fixed.. was my last laser.. (and a pressure pad you put under palm, turned on by squeeze)

sure are neat however.. now if there was a way to hide the line back to the weapon in the dark :)

Trigger finger actuation? explain? slider switch? pressure switch?

I had one of the early designs and the final lens cracked from the recoil forces.. (1998 or so?) cost me $300 then to get it fixed.. was my last laser.. (and a pressure pad you put under palm, turned on by squeeze)

sure are neat however.. now if there was a way to hide the line back to the weapon in the dark :)

(Slide Lock becomes a "maintined",(not momentary), Slider Switch, in addition to it's "still the same" previous function). The slide lock, pulls down for disassembly,(as it did before the new part). Now the new(brass slide lock) also moves side to side(ambidextrous). Middle position is off, push left or right to turn on. Note the red "on" indicator paint, shown in one of the pics above.

Last edited:
Those are great sights.
I was looking at a Crimson Trace laser grip for my 30 but I now have to rethink that.
Looking forward to the review after you get a few rounds off. :thumbsup:

very nice...i picked up a 27 last month and have been considering doing this...i've got Trijicon night sights on my 22 but am thinking about going with the laser on this one...i'm interested in how it performs for you :beerchug:

Sure is a neat installation. I bought a cheap laser about 5 years ago for a S&W revolver and it works okay but you have to be careful how you handle the gun as you can move it. Pretty crude compared to your laser. Here is a pic of the old-fashioned laser mounted on my revolver.
pistols.jpg

Back