Got my UFO undertail

Looks good, Bullet........can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
Me either... I'm really havin' to fight the urge to just spray it a single color (my original plan), throw or paint the factory decals back on, and be done. I want a little more out of all this work than that. I'm gonna stick it out and make sure that in the end it's much sweeter than just a single color busa with factory repro decals.
wink.gif

I just wish all the cool ideas would stop flowin'. It's soooooo hard to narrow all of 'em down to just one. I need more busasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
drooling3.gif
Actually two woudl be enough. I'd like to have one to do the totally blacked out theme on with ultra subtle dark grey factory style "decals" painted on, and then one to go buck wild on. Looks like I'm just gonna end up somewhere in between though since I can't afford a second busa just yet.

On one hand I don't want to go too extreme since it'll be my every day (that I ride) street bike. It's a screamin' beeyotch to keep a full out custom job touched up and lookin' top notch when you actually ride/drive yer ride. Throw in some track time, which I plan to do, and it gets even more wear, tear and battle scars. On the other hand I don't want just another cookie cutter busa after puttin' all this work into it. Finding a happy medium between these two extremes is turning out to be a real beeyotch for me.
drooling3.gif
I'd have painted it much sooner if it wasn't for this dilema.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088793248 -->

drooling3.gif

Nice looking tail BT ... some of us sit back and wish, but when you see something you want, you go and get it ... good for you man !!

Ya' kno' we're all in deep suspense about your final new paint job for the 'Train ... good luck on getting her done soon. We're looking forward to the unveiling and no doubt it will be great advertisement for your shop.

Nice looking tail BT ... some of us sit back and wish, but when you see something you want, you go and get it ... good for you man !!

Ya' kno' we're all in deep suspense about your final new paint job for the 'Train ... good luck on getting her done soon. We're looking forward to the unveiling and no doubt it will be great advertisement for your shop.
Yeah, I go get it whether I can afford it or not!
drooling3.gif
Not good for me. Detrimental for me...
laugh.gif

Hell, I'm in deep suspense about my final paint job, too, man! You wouldn't believe how many ideas I've toyed with and how many times I've changed plans. Again, I'm havin' a hard time goin with anything too wild on a bike that I plan to ride and actually use. I'm prolly gonna be sprayin' some color within the next week or so. More pics to come. I'll continue to post pics until I start sprayin' color. At that point there won't be any more pics until she's unveiled. When it's done I'll post the photos taken throughout the sprayin' process.
wink.gif

As for the shop, it's sort of on hold until I can come up with the $ to pour the floor. I may have to start on some jobs in my garage to get things goin'. I'm plannin' on doin' my sprayin' in a buddy's shop and paint booth for now anyway so it wouldn't really make much difference except in work space for me. I've pretty much evicted the cages anyway since I started on Da' Train's bodywork.
wink.gif

After the first few jobs roll through and a little revenue starts to flow I should be able to do a LOT more with the shop. It's just tight tryin' to get it up and goin' on what I make at the real job.
drooling3.gif
I've eliminated a little over $300 per month of my debt in the last couple weeks though. Things are lookin' up.
wink.gif

wink.gif

drooling3.gif

wink.gif

Great Looking Undertail! I was hoping someone would post pics like those, so I could see all of it before I buy one. I like to modify even my custom parts to make them mine and I wanted to see how much I could do with that tail "as is". I can't wait to see it when you are done. Are those 194's for the turn signals?

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089050166 -->

Great Looking Undertail! I was hoping someone would post pics like those, so I could see all of it before I buy one. I like to modify even my custom parts to make them mine and I wanted to see how much I could do with that tail "as is". I can't wait to see it when you are done. Are those 194's for the turn signals?
I have no idea on the signal bulb size, dude, but I can post pics of 'em so you can see. They are tiny bulbs.
biggrin.gif

30981728.jpg

30981729.jpg

I don't know what size that is but, it looks like they modified the bulb socket to mount in there so I am sure I can put about whatever I want in there with a little work. Thanks for the great pics! As always, Top Notch Photography!

i have a ufo carbon fiber undertail. will this csc have just the lens and bulbs for it?
thanks,

john

Back