Great business to deal with

Blake051300

Registered
I'm sure alot of you guys are already aware of this but I felt it necessary to commend a stand up business owner. I have dealt with alot of business's during my history of putting together cars and bike, and during that time I have had both good and bad experiences with the vendors I chose to use. With some vendors you were only treated to a level equivalent to what you were spending. Well I sent Frank at Powerhouse a PM earlier this week with a few questions. Not only did he answer them but he also had a part that I needed and gave me a killer price on a nearly new part. I ended up calling him and buying a part for $125, obviously he's not going to retire off that sale. He treated me great and with his advise and knowledge he went well beyond what was needed. THANKS FRANK, you'll be my first call in the future..:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Now he's got ya on the Hook, just about to reel ya in for that stage 3 setup:laugh:

Ive seen Frank on here alot answering general turbo tech stuff that doesnt look like itll lead to a sale for him, Just a Good Busa guy:beerchug:

Back