Greetings to all!!!

beerchug.gif
&
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Buy winter riding gear and post pics
poke.gif

Just spent a couple of days in Philadelphia. Missed my Busa the whole time.

I've got $10.00 that says he rides it again before Jan. 1. And another $10.00 that says he sits in his garage just staring at it at least once every other day just to admire it.

I'm triing to send some pic's but I keep getting errors-file is to big. Will do some more research on this.

(JaspMan @ Oct. 30 2006,00:44) Picture looks like crap!!! Will mess with it until I get I right. Please bear with me.
Is it the pic or the yard that looks like crap!
biggrin.gif
Clean that place up.

(Altec @ Oct. 29 2006,17:46) I've got $10.00 that says he rides it again before Jan. 1. And another $10.00 that says he sits in his garage just staring at it at least once every other day just to admire it.
jump9.gif
I don't think you'll have any takers.
firedevil.gif

Welcome . Nice bike, but I can't believe you have not been flamed for the reflectors!
biggrin.gif

Congrats!!! and Welcome

There is No Way that Baby will sit through the winter, you will find a friend with a trailer, and will spend alot of time looking at weather Reports, To CHASE Some Sunshine down.

You might even get desperate enough to Load it up and head to California for a long Long weekend!!!

Some of us would probably DIE if we actually had to park it through winter.

Have Fun and Be careful, You will definitely enjoy this Board, Tons of Awesome People, with seeming Unlimited Knowledge and Wisdom regarding the Hayabusa.

Just had to let ya all know that I've got 370 miles on it.
Froze my keester off yesterday but was well worth it!!
Gonna try to get to 600 and get my first service done before I put her away. Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Jasp

Back