Group Ride Today

im not sure who that headlight was behind me was it the 14 or was it Gene?

No PACEMASTER Passed me and Gene at the time. Gene and Pacemaster Were Hitting 150-160 I was at a Comfortable Slow Pace (AS USUAL) of 130-140. That Was DEFINENTLY "Pacemaster" in your Video, He Passed Gene
bowdown.gif

after pacemaster went by me i grabbed a couple gears and ran him down but if you look there is a head light stormin' up on me but then drops off hopefully John can get my latrobe run up to its on that tape somewhere that had some fast twistie stuff

That was PACEMASTER.... Look at the Luggage Rack....Did anyone Else Have a Luggage Rack ?
dunno.gif

PS: "Maybee it was the GhostRider" ?
race.gif

Ohhh man O live! What a great time you guys had! I'd of been there Rob, but a birthday party got in the way...............mine!
laugh.gif

A bunch of us from our local Reno Sports Bike Club are hitting the Ice House / Wentworth Springs route this Sunday and we'll be going all the way to Ft. Bragg on the 22nd for lunch, then back! Maybe we'll hook up somewhere, sometime down your way!
BTW......nice video Rob!

Ohhh man O live! What a great time you guys had! I'd of been there Rob, but a birthday party got in the way...............mine!  
laugh.gif

A bunch of us from our local Reno Sports Bike Club are hitting the Ice House / Wentworth Springs route this Sunday and we'll be going all the way to Ft. Bragg on the 22nd for lunch, then back! Maybe we'll hook up somewhere, sometime down your way!
BTW......nice video Rob!
birthday.gif
Jim! not much of vid still working on it but we had fun on M.I.G. rd.
race.gif

lets do some sierra stuff sometime
smile.gif

laugh.gif

BTW......nice video Rob!
birthday.gif
 Jim!   not much of vid still working on it but we had fun on M.I.G. rd.
race.gif

lets do some sierra stuff sometime
smile.gif
Yes sir! Me and the gixxer are READY!
Thx for the BD wish.............say hi to that big red headed dude for me! HA!

OK so it's now June 15th one month from my 57th B-Day-- That was a sick and scary ride -- we rolled the dice and got away with it THAT time.... Got me thinking --been riding in the USA since 1973---------No tickets ever.
What if a CHP was parked in the woods that day.....got lucky once again..........it won't last forever....
I usually do a quik blast to speed and back down... 30 seconds of madness and back near the speed limit..not this day and we were asking fer trouble. Glad it was OK for us that day. Cool vid --Hope Greyrocket can do it to the end.. Thanks for the kudos BossHound....The best thing that day we rode within our means.......
Means we had level heads... good on ya mate....Still pondering if i would do that kind of ride again....
fast here and there -- but not what we did........RISKY ---But it will last a life time of memories.....
firedevil.gif

Oh btw==== 350 small block 4 bolt mains-- 2 barrel for now-- had a done 305 in it--- still single exhaust[drunk]...hehe........three days off starting now..........kids driving our loaner-- gotta get that POS Nova done ASAP........... It's a 77 chevy Concours... RARE
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Corvette Rally wheels and lots of trim upgrades... I am Wasted space right now -- nite nite love this place.......... thanks Captian see Drunk can't spell anymore ..............
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

OK so it's now June 15th one month from my 57th B-Day-- That was a sick and scary ride -- we rolled the dice and got away with it THAT time.... Got me thinking --been riding in the USA since 1973---------No tickets ever.
What if a CHP was parked in the woods that day.....got lucky once again..........it won't last forever....
I usually do a quik blast to speed and back down... 30 seconds of madness and back near the speed limit..not this day and we were asking fer trouble. Glad it was OK for us that day. Cool vid --Hope Greyrocket can do it to the end.. Thanks for the kudos BossHound....The best thing that day we rode within our means.......
Means we had level heads... good on ya mate....Still pondering if i would do that kind of ride again....
fast here and there -- but not what we did........RISKY ---But it will last a life time of memories.....
firedevil.gif
I have often thought of that especially on that road     but i have been across that 27 miles at speed more times than i can remember and have never seen a CHP but have seen a sheriff once and he was near the lake were we first started   that's why i always wait till we get out into the woods some to start cracking it open       i don't think we ever went below 100 the whole way     there's a real nice very twistie road of off that road called north/south rd., its a much slower road but very technical, it starts at about the middle of Mormon Immigrant rd.

oh and tickets, i hadent had any from 1981 until 2006 in which i got two in one day   sometimes your luck just runs out
banghead.gif

Oh yea the north south road --used to ride that on my fzr600...bumpy sandy logging road....Liter bikes and Busa's would be abit much for that one. Pop's out on hy88 after awhile.. near Hams Station...Then theres the run from .......Shake Ridge road --to Sutter creek... used to ride that back in 80's houses were far and few back then...But my fave is now Ice house to Georgetown --- from either direction... a local said they average
NINE deaths per year on that one...from icehouse road make a left onto it and it is the smoothest no tar strips
no bumps pavement you could ever come across....for about 5 miles you have curves that were made for bikes..
just gotta be............
bump.gif

yep wentworth springs road someone i knew died on that road last summer near stumpy meadows

Back