Has anyone gotten their 08 yet?

yeahhhhhh!!!!!! my dealer said mine will be here today holy **** i cant wait he said it is a black one
egitarre77.gif

(captain @ Sep. 27 2007,10:16) well it is black gsx1300rk8,

Did you hear that Sonny a black one...... I am hoping that my 08 comes in before everyone comes to the cap get together....[/Quote]
Yep, I most certainly thought about you and yours..... You and me are both crossing our fingers! After reading all the new reviews I simply can't wait to get a hold of mine. I bet you get yours sooner than mine.

OK so who is going to be the first to post up real world riding impressions, drag strip results etc. I saw Brocks posts but I am intereted to see real world (NON PRESS BIKE) impressions.
beerchug.gif

Isn't that Kings cycle?
I'll never let them touch my bike again!
Nice bike and congrats.
beerchug.gif

(sideswipe @ Sep. 27 2007,19:flamethrowing:) yup it is...I would never let them work on my bikes either...
super.gif
Good for you bro.
beerchug.gif

Hit me up sometime. Got to get some miles in before it's to cold.

(ike @ Sep. 27 2007,16:44)
(sideswipe @ Sep. 27 2007,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) yup it is...I would never let them work on my bikes either...
super.gif
Good for you bro.  
beerchug.gif

Hit me up sometime. Got to get some miles in before it's to cold.
Definitely man....

roadkingclassic: Its still at the dealer.

was at my dealer yesterday getting an oil change and they had a grey one built in the back. They were nice enough to take me back there to take a look at it. It was sold and the next 5 coming in which they think is next week are sold as well. All of the ones that I have seen so far in the Northeast are all grey/black

I picked up my '08 on September 29th. I have seen the MSRP @ $11,999. I paid less than that (pre-tax, title, set-up, delivery).

I've been admiring 'Busas for many years, and I finally pulled the trigger.

Is it as awe inspiring as I thought it would be? No. It's MORE amazing than I could have ever conceived!

BTW: New to sport-bikes, new to this board, but NOT new to riding.

Back