HATS OFF TO CHARLIE DANIELS

+1

Mexican_License_2.jpg

Who gives a rats a$$ what some scumbag musician has to say about anything? His ability to cater to hillbillies somehow provides him some insight?
smile.gif
It's as bad as Micheal Stipe from REM, or BONO from U2 telling folks how to think and vote.

These idiots have no special insight, no education, no qualifications to be offering up anything other than what they think their fans want to hear, or another caned "HeartFelt" song about America. Seems to so frequently be little more than pandering, the music and the political bullcrap.

I know I am going to piss off someone, that's not my intention, I am just as usual speaking without a filter. Commenting on something that makes little sense to me...

(Bosshound @ Aug. 17 2007,20:34) " Not Only should they Speak the Language. They need to learn how to Dress. They seem to always be about 10 Years Behind in Style "

MEXIFORNIA !!!!
all_coholic.gif
Some of the dumbest crap I've read on this Board... Pity you followed it with something even more racist and lame.

(Revlis @ Aug. 18 2007,03:55) Who gives a rats a$$ what some scumbag musician has to say about anything?  His ability to cater to hillbillies somehow provides him some insight?
smile.gif
It's as bad as Micheal Stipe from REM, or BONO from U2 telling folks how to think and vote.  

These idiots have no special insight, no education, no qualifications to be offering up anything other than what they think their fans want to hear, or another caned "HeartFelt" song about America.   Seems to so frequently be little more than pandering, the music and the political bullcrap.

I know I am going to piss off someone, that's not my intention, I am just as usual speaking without a filter.  Commenting on something that makes little sense to me...
jump9.gif
say what ya mean don't hold back.Opinions are like a**holes,everybodies got one
laugh.gif

You make me laugh
ices_rofl.gif

I was Being SARCASTIC with a little sprinkling of STEREOTYPEING. Thank God we live in a country that has Freedom of Speech HUH !!!

PS: Lighten UP !!!!!
beerchug.gif

i will have to admit...alot of our forefathers came here against the local immigration laws..some provided a positive input ...others negative... we cant predict our future or forget our past. that being said...close the borders...pull back the troops...we can make it all right here.. let the world fall on its face instead of spitting on ours..(i understand this is not a reality...but it is how me and alot of people i know feel)

Back