Have a decent broadband connection?

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Try this link for some online television...

LINKY LINKY!!!

you kiddies stay away from channels 63 & up!

wink.gif

skreem tv is pretty cool...so is the nasa.

I refuse to watch anything higher than channel 62...

ok....maybe I peeked...

butt only once. Rubb.

I went to channel 67 before i could even think about it.

I didnt realize until now that there is ACTUAL TV on there....cool
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Deaglemaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147655303 -->

ok... so... um, cool.... but I clicked on the GAME channel cuz I play video games a lot, and there's some nekked chick writhing around on a bed! What GAME is that again? ? .... must be XXXBOX Live or something....
biggrin.gif
MY VIRGIN EYES MY VIRGIN EYES!!! .... hey! THAT'S MY EX GIRLFRIEND!!!

Went to the racing live channel and was hoping for some 2 wheeled action but no dice
sad.gif
The "game" channel wasn't any game I ever played and looked more like "lose your wallet" than the "price is right" Was heading for cycling channel and the whole works locked up on me. Will try again later though. I really want to chack out the comedy channel and some of the other stuff. May be an interesting diversion while on the raod with the laptop. Hotels never seem to have any good Channels to choose from. I'm a Speed / Discovery / National Geographic Channels kinda guy.
cool.gif
Thanks for sharing!
cool.gif

cool.gif

The pentagon channel ROCKS! Watched a little cycle racing and found it very entertaining. WOW .. Like a needed yet ANOTHER sleep deprivation aid!
laugh.gif

ok... so... um, cool.... but I clicked on the GAME channel cuz I play video games a lot, and there's some nekked chick writhing around on a bed!  What GAME is that again? ?  .... must be XXXBOX Live or something....  
biggrin.gif
 MY VIRGIN EYES MY VIRGIN EYES!!!   .... hey!  THAT'S MY EX GIRLFRIEND!!!
Anna?
rock.gif

ok... so... um, cool.... but I clicked on the GAME channel cuz I play video games a lot, and there's some nekked chick writhing around on a bed! What GAME is that again? ? .... must be XXXBOX Live or something....
biggrin.gif
MY VIRGIN EYES MY VIRGIN EYES!!! .... hey! THAT'S MY EX GIRLFRIEND!!!
Anna?
rock.gif
yep. AND her sister! I STILL don't see any games on the "GAME" channel. I sent the website a note. You can get pron anwywhere... but a GAMING channel... that's SPECIAL!
smile.gif

Back