Hayabusa.org Juliana Fund...

B.T. you da man, .... We forgive ya for ridin the 10... lol Little J is a great cause for us to get behind, lets show em all that sport bikers have big hearts as well as fast bikes....my pay pal contribition is on the way .....D

Let me know if the paypal thingy got to ya
wink.gif

B.T. you da man, .... We forgive ya for ridin the 10... lol Little J is a great cause for us to get behind, lets show em all that sport bikers have big hearts as well as fast bikes....my pay pal contribition is on the way .....D
Thanks Can... Got yer donation. Thanks for your support!
super.gif
Now if I can only figure out how to convert it into US$ in PayPal...
biggrin.gif
Maybe they do it automatically, I dunno...
rock.gif

Edit: When I accepted the payment it gave me the option of converting it to USD. It's all squared away now. Thanks again!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103550119 -->

Thanks for the support folks! New total is $250.00.... That's excellent for only a couple of days!
super.gif

Hey BT...sent a few bucks your way...hope to send more in January if you're still collecting...
smile.gif

Thanks for setting this up...

Hey BT...sent a few bucks your way...hope to send more in January if you're still collecting...
smile.gif

Thanks for setting this up...
Thanks Michelle.
beerchug.gif
I'll prolly fun it through January and present it to them sometime in February. That should give everyone time to recover from Christmas.
wink.gif

By the way, I hope you're doin' ok. Hit me up, will ya?
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Just send you some money threw pay pal. That report is really touching. That is one great Family. Hey Train you have a hart of gold great idea raising this fund. Let me know if you don't receive money.

Just send you some money threw pay pal. That report is really touching. That is one great Family. Hey Train you have a hart of gold great idea raising this fund. Let me know if you don't receive money.
Got it bro. Thanks again. From the looks of this fund I ain't the only one with a heart of gold.
beerchug.gif

Thanks again to you all!
super.gif

At least I can make it an even $501.00 sent to your paypal

The $1.00 added is so we can make it to $600.00 just as quick

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103932779 -->

Back