Help!

Jyn

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get microsoft pro or any updated Microsoft suite. Specifically, it needs to have microsoft equation editor. I need this for my new Math class. The Microsaft program I have is old and it is not equiped with what I need. I have checked a few places and the prices are outragous!
banghead.gif

I think I can get it for cheap through work. Let me do some checking and I'll let you know. I don't remember how much but I'm thinking less than $50 for a real authentic copy of Office 2007. Please PM me if you don't hear from me by Tuesday...because that means I forgot.

Does anyone know where I can get microsoft pro or any updated Microsoft suite. Specifically, it needs to have microsoft equation editor. I need this for my new Math class. The Microsaft program I have is old and it is not equiped with what I need. I have checked a few places and the prices are outragous!
banghead.gif
What version do you have?

It is part of 2000 and up versions?

I think I can get it for cheap through work.  Let me do some checking and I'll let you know.  I don't remember how much but I'm thinking less than $50 for a real authentic copy of Office 2007.  Please PM me if you don't hear from me by Tuesday...because that means I forgot.
Thank you for checking!You rock!
super.gif

Equation Editor no longer ships with Office. You have to buy it separately nowadays.

I'd post a link to MS's site but Firefox and MS don't get along too well!

--Wag--

When I start the program it says Microsoft Office XP copyright 1983-2001. I was told to go under insert, then click objects, then click on microsoft equation editor. But I don't see it in there.

Equation Editor no longer ships with Office.  You have to buy it separately nowadays.

I'd post a link to MS's site but Firefox and MS don't get along too well!

--Wag--
Good to know. So all I need to do is go to the sight and search for it? I will try that after a while. Thanks for the info.

Back