How do you prefer your custom paint?

How do you like your paint?

• Total voters

BigBadDodge

Registered
Not about colors, but how do you like your paint on custom busa's.

Was talking to a friend about the plans for mine this winter and he thinks its to plain and boring. I personally think these bikes look best simple and clean, no offense to the folks with the radical air brush work, i give credit where credit is due but nine times outta ten i go with simple!

id like to get a sharpie job done on my bike...kinda like the new bell star helmets have. simple black and white....but totally cool:thumbsup:

Somewhere in the middle, one color the hole bike with some kind of graphics or lines,but not so much as the hole bike air brushed.

I like alot of custom colors..but just one or two colors..not the rainbow
I really dont care for 2 tone colors on the body work..i guess i like a solid color with nice decals..

I like all styles to a point myself. You can go radical but still look clean and elegant.:thumbsup: And again some just look gawdy at least to me. Hathaway did my R1 and with the prism work,pin striping and layer upon layer of details in the paint is incredible but very subtle. I have seen others that I think look as good paint wise, but I have not seen any that I would say look better. But then again that's just me. :laugh:

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

I like all styles to a point myself. You can go radical but still look clean and elegant.:thumbsup: And again some just look gawdy at least to me. Hathaway did my R1 and with the prism work,pin striping and layer upon layer of details in the paint is incredible but very subtle. I have seen others that I think look as good paint wise, but I have not seen any that I would say look better. But then again that's just me. :laugh:

I really like that..i think fairing screens would really look good
On your bike..

I really like that..i think fairing screens would really look good
On your bike..

Thanks, I guess I never really even paid it any attention since I rarely ever take it out. Until now that you said something. ??? Actually pics were taken last time it was out. I think it has seen the street twice in the past 2 years for a total of maybe a 100 miles. Probably gonna just sell it cause all it does is sit in living room on stands under cover. Just gonna be hard to part with her since she is so pretty.:laugh:

Back