How to calculate a 787 Billion

Maybe it would lead to people living smaller, smaller homes, smaller cars, smaller waistlines, smaller commutes and smaller consumption.

don't forget smaller motorcycles. it does not take many cc's/hp to pull an adult down the interstate at 55 mph. basically you need a power curve like a tractor.

i'm looking for the link to the fuel economy challenge that used to be held. i had an article in one of my magazines a couple years back that talked about it and the man that started it built the first fairing (in effect). it was an interesting read.

** Edit **

I found Craig Vetter's Fuel Economy page. 470 miles per gallon

Last edited:
I'm reading it. You can too from either ReadTheStimulus.org or from the White House ARRA review page.

We all need to be better informed on where our money is going.

Time will tell to be sure, but even the Congressional Budget Office has doubts. A quote from the Washington Times says, "President Obama's economic recovery package will actually hurt the economy more in the long run than if he were to do nothing, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday."

Short answer is "No". I did not like a lot of what was in the "Patriot Act". I pay the government to fix my roads, not run my life.

I tend to agree with you about the bill. The spending in the bill will probably not make it to those that need it most. I have always thought: Give me back the taxes I pay and I will stimulate the economy.

don't forget smaller motorcycles. it does not take many cc's/hp to pull an adult down the interstate at 55 mph. basically you need a power curve like a tractor.

i'm looking for the link to the fuel economy challenge that used to be held. i had an article in one of my magazines a couple years back that talked about it and the man that started it built the first fairing (in effect). it was an interesting read.

True.. A 125cc bike could get us to work and back well enough.

Credit... never needs paper..... just the shuffling of computer files.

mark of the beast

The Beast is a larger than life entity that secretly controls all of man's world, thoughts, and desires.
.....hmmmmmmm.......

Back