how wrong does this look

Dude Maybe I should get hold of an 03LE "Orange" Right hand side, aand an 04 RED lefthand side...  Then, I would look like a real Mutt...

Seriously though, it really does look pretty damned cool.  I agree with a couple the others though, some sort of transformation effect is in order and shouldn't cost much...  But I kinda like it...
I think it looks very interesting -- the black and copper go well together. If you had panels with the contrast-y "swooshes" like mine it wouldn't work, but the more solid colors look good together.

I think you may have a winner, as-is.

Dude Maybe I should get hold of an 03LE "Orange" Right hand side, aand an 04 RED lefthand side...  Then, I would look like a real Mutt...

Seriously though, it really does look pretty damned cool.  I agree with a couple the others though, some sort of transformation effect is in order and shouldn't cost much...  But I kinda like it...
Hey!

You makin fun of me Rev?

U2BO

Looks like you did it on purpose!

Hurry up and paint the rest of it...
evil.gif

I'm down with the transition... But i think its has to be a fade to .... Would have been ideal to be black up front and then have painteed tairs in revealing the black coming through .... but hey its always easy to take someone great else's idea and and add you're own $.02
wink.gif

ever seen an old Chevette with 3 hubcaps missing, a duct taped plastic covered back window, and two wrong colored front fenders? all black will look great.

I like Stunnah's idea about the paint "ripping" into revealing the black. That would be sweet... Would be funny to paint one side black, keep the other orange. If you ever happened to pass a cop on the side of the road, just turn around and go the other way
laugh.gif

cop: go get that orange bike...
cop: where'd it go?

I like Stunnah's idea about the paint "ripping" into revealing the black.  That would be sweet...   Would be funny to paint one side black, keep the other orange.  If you ever happened to pass a cop on the side of the road, just turn around and go the other way
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

I like Stunnah's idea about the paint "ripping" into revealing the black.  That would be sweet...   Would be funny to paint one side black, keep the other orange.  If you ever happened to pass a cop on the side of the road, just turn around and go the other way
laugh.gif

Now that's a great idea!
biggrin.gif

I kind of like what you have now...I'm with STUNNAH and others here...if you keep some orange, have it "tearing" off from the front, showing the black underneath...

...different is sometimes good!
smile.gif

Make the orange ripping off the front and blend into BLACK!
super.gif

Kind of like showing the true fastest color BLACK!
laugh.gif

Or just come up with some design for the orange to mix with the Black!?!?  Orange flames into black or something of the sort!

I think it would look different plus you would have the best of both worlds.

Josh
cool.gif
The "ripping off" look would be killer....good idea, BT!!

definately interesting. I do like it and agree that the fade in/out is required. Also that the lower wing should be black, it would just sit better that way

also i think ill get with the sticker guy and have a black ripping decal put on and see how it looks before i go painting anything:)

That is freak'in cool.

--The duracell battery meets Dale Earnhardt.

I'd ride it with pride.... Must make all the Harley chicks want to dump thier boyz and hop on something cool.

I like it!!

Back