HPC Hugger Blue and carbon fiber

This seems to be a very popular thing and something I REALLY want to do considering I've got the Charcoal/Black and want to maintain as much black as possible.
Yep, it makes your $hit look sinister....
cool.gif
War, I assume from our previous talk that you had your windscreen done in the same fashion yeah? Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere east of the mountains (from my location of course)?

Looks flippin sweet! Lets get a couple pics of it from a little farther away! I may have to consider getting one myself!
The farther away pics are going to have to wait. I took the tail end of the bike apart right after the pics to have the passenger foot pegs powder coated black.
This seems to be a very popular thing and something I REALLY want to do considering I've got the Charcoal/Black and want to maintain as much black as possible. I'm curious how everyone is doing it though. Are you taking it somewhere or is it something you could buy at a hardware store? I'd love to do it myself if possible but it all depends on how to get the best looks and lasting finish.
I took mine to a place called Premier Powder Coat. $50.00 to do both Passenger pegs and mounts.
ThumbsUp.gif
I guess I need to raise my price on Powder coating these sets, I have been doing all four for fifty. That includes Pressing out the inserts, and cleaning and prep, taking them off the bike, re rigging the shifter
sad.gif

War, I assume from our previous talk that you had your windscreen done in the same fashion yeah? Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere east of the mountains (from my location of course)?
That windscreen you see is the Suzuki "accessory" windscreen for the K8, and yes, I tinted it myself.

It was nothing more that a pain-staking masking-tape exercise around the perimeter lip of the screen, then shooting the underside of the screen with Krylon matte black after the underside surface was slightly roughed up using medium steel wool.

All huggers/undertails have arrived today from Canada. They will all be going out today.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Bump!

Terra

I'm still waiting for my second one to come in... They said it would ship out last week.

Starting to get a little aggravated with all this.
sad.gif

Ours, as in the replacement huggers that didn't fit, are suppose to be in the shipment going out today. That's the word I got.

ChrisSK -everyones hugger including yours has left the building. Sorry for the wait. I have done everything I could to get Extreme graphics moving. Phil has been wonderful and has fixed all problems. The huggers look great.

Again my apologizes for the wait.

Terra

It was nothing more that a pain-staking masking-tape exercise around the perimeter lip of the screen, then shooting the underside of the screen with Krylon matte black after the underside surface was slightly roughed up using medium steel wool.
Another shot of this from the front.....
I had been contemplating doing this myself"¦..the outcome of this looks great!!! May have to invest in a can of paint "¦good job

Terra,
I for one am not blaming you, or Extreme for that matter. It's just one of those things. I understand when you purchase a part you have to wait for only to have it come in wrong can be a disappoint. But I do want to thank you both for following through and taking care of things. I'm sure it's ending up costing both time and money. In the end I sure I'll be happy.

The huggers look really good. I am happy that Extreme Graphics took care of the bugs and got things fix in a timely manner.

Most importantly I care about my customers always being happy.  
thumb_up.gif

If anyone would like their tracking number please call the shop.
I will be here until 5:00 today 3:00 tomorrow.

Thanks
Terra
301-473-9191

Back